1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid Dually Flush Mount Backup Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by satmanski, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Dec 26, 2016 at 7:38 PM
    Trouble_The_Tacoma

Trouble_The_Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Conrad
    Do these lights happen to mess with the reverse camera at all? Are they so bright that they wash out the picture?

2. Dec 26, 2016 at 8:47 PM
    tgriff

tgriff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Sport 4x4 Black DCLB
    8.5" x 17" Fuel Hostage black wheels P265/65/R17 Toyo Open Country AT II tires Rigid Industries Dually LED pods on back bumper (Diffused pattern) Rigid Industries 10" SR2 amber LED light bar behind grille (Driving pattern) - Custom mount Magnaflow 18" performance muffler Magnaflow 4" resonator exhaust tip - Welded on 3M 35% tint on front windows Access Limited roll-up tonneau cover Uniden Bearcat 880 CB radio 4' Firestik Firefly CB antenna on Relentless Fab hood mount AVS vent visors Lamin-X amber fog light covers ND4's fog light anytime mod Ultragauge MX 1.3 mounted on dash - Custom mount Weathertech floor liners front & rear Access LED battery-powered bed light CravenSpeed stubby antenna OEM Bed Mat Bosch Icon windshield wipers Plasti-dipped front emblem Debadged TRD Sport bedside decals removed Mud flaps removed
    I have a pair of the regular dually pods (not flush mount and not D2s) in the diffused pattern mounted to the bottom of the bumper. The camera works great with them; no washout at all for me.

3. Dec 26, 2016 at 8:50 PM
    Trouble_The_Tacoma

Trouble_The_Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Conrad
    Great news. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm creating a list of mods that unfortunately have to wait until I pay off the truck. But it'll happen soon!

Products Discussed in

To Top