1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid Industries - LED Lighting Launches New Line of OE Replacement LED Grilles

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Chas of MRT, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT [OP] Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    Rigid officially released the new LED grilles today.

2005-2011 Tacoma
    [​IMG]

2012-Current
    [​IMG]

Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) March 12, 2013:

Since the acquisition of Black Diamond Fabrication (BDF) Rigid Industries has designed a full line of Toyota LED Grille products, along with LED Grilles for the Polaris RZR and the Ford F-150 that incorporate already existing and popular Rigid LED lighting. Each LED Grille by Rigid Industries consists of two parts laser cut out of .304 stainless steel. Each LED Grille also comes with tabs for specific lights depending on the vehicle application and tabs for mounting the LED Grille into the factory grille shell and location. There is zero welding and no wire mesh used in the LED Grilles by Rigid Industries.
    "The new line of LED Grilles by Rigid Industries brings a whole new look on high output LED customization for your vehicle" says Jason Christiansen, President and CEO. "The LED Grilles are a perfect addition to any already Rigid Industries equipped vehicle, as well as an easy install for those who aren't."

The LED Grilles by Rigid Industries receive the same Satin Black powder coat treatment as all of the Rigid Industries LED Lighting. The two piece grille is then bolted together with stainless steel button socket head blots and nyloc nuts. All mounting hardware is also included. These LED Grilles also have the standard Rigid Industries limited lifetime warranty. Lights are not included with the LED Grille to give the choice of beam patters and patented optics to the end user.

Rigid Industries current release includes LED Grilles for Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ, Toyota 4-Runner, the Polaris RZR, and the Ford F-150. The Tundra and Tacoma options offer options for multiple years. The FJ and 4-Runner options can be bought as a complete grille or alternatively just the upper portion or lower portion.
    The new LED Grilles by Rigid Industries LED Lighting can be used on vehicles for any industry. Rigid Industries is committed to supporting their customers and the industries they work and play in by continuously developing new product lines to meet their needs. For more information on the new LED Grilles by Rigid Industries LED lighting, please visit this page

About Rigid Industries:
    Established in 2001, Rigid Industries has become a world leader in the vehicular mounted LED Lighting Industry. Rigid LED Lighting Products can be used for Off-Road LED Lighting, Military LED Lighting, Agricultural LED Lighting as well as Marine LED Lighting. Rigid Industries is committed to supporting their customers and the industries they work in by continuously developing new product lines to meet their needs. Rigid Industries now has design, customer service, sales and manufacturing all headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. For more information please visit http://www.RigidIndustries.com.

2. Supertramp

Supertramp dismember

Member:
    NC Mountains
    Vehicle:
    2002 Access cab TRD
    3 inch lift, Fox coilovers
    No first gen option? Who needs LEDs for mall parking lots? ;)

3. redz80

redz80 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Brampton, ON
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma SR5 TRD 4x4 SWB
    VERY COOL........ but just like there lights WAY over priced.......imo

4. snowtank

snowtank whys the rum gone

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 txpro dbcb, 08 trd sprt dbcb
    Not a whole lot yet. Just sliders , cb, tinted windows, mag light and ammo. The 08 has 6" pro comp lift .
    I want one! But yep be prepared to pay.

5. DJSPEC

DJSPEC 808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Kaimuki,Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    debadged Viper Alarm Diehard Platinum 31M Battery Pelfreybilt Battery Cage OEM roof racks, step sides LED HI/LO Headlights 35W 6000k HID Fog Lights 20% tint Front windows 5% tint rear windows 2 Sets of Rigid Industries D2 above the valance Duallys on Famous Fabrication's Hood Hinge Brackets Rigid Industries SR2 10" in HoodScoop with C4 Fabrications Hood Scoop Bracket Flowmasters Super 44 series Dueler A/T REVO2 265/70R17 SCS Stealth 6 Wheels Wet Okole Seat Covers Reese Tow Hitch 33090 Plastidip Front Valance FoglightMod(Fuel Pump Relay Version) Kobalt Slim Tool Box Matt Gecko Truck Bed LED Kit and Sliding Window Security Bar the list goes on...
    yeah. price point a little to high for me. wish i could afford it!

6. taco222

taco222 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2010 White Sport
    3 inch Toytech ultimite lift, black badges, Trifecta Tonneau, Smitybilt nerf steps, Rigid Industriles Grille and E series LED bar, Shorty antenna, weathertech floor liners
    Just ordered 1 today, price didn't matter since I just got a tax free bonus here in Afghan :D. Now I have to wait 5 months to get home and put it on!:(

7. Razgriz

Razgriz wtf am i reading

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Saratoga, CA
    Vehicle:
    03 Double Cab SR5 TRD
    Debadged. AFE Stage II intage. Magnaflow muffler. Mid travel. Blackrocks with BFG AT
    Their warranty makes the price reasonable from what ive heard.

8. blake5995

blake5995 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    Truckee, CA
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma SR5 4x4 2.7L
    HOLY SHIT that is so expensive

9. Cruzs2013SR5

Cruzs2013SR5 Cruzito

Member:
    First Name:
    Cruz
    OAK HARBOR, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 SR5 4X4 TEXAS EDITION
    Retrax Tonneau Cover Fox 2.5 Coilovers F/B JVC system with amp Power Block for external lights. PoP N Lock (electric) Python Alarm w/Remote Start
    Wow, that is one expensive piece of metal. Wow toooooo much!!

10. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Looks cool, but I refuse to be $600 into a grille

11. Valsmere

Valsmere Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    EXPENSIVE
    tail gate lock, rear view mirror bracket, hood hinge brackets, and the list grows.
    I love the idea but L hate the price. I think with a little effort it could be done with materials already out there for roughly half the cost. My guess :eek:

12. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Elusive Elements or Black Diamond Fab(I think they're the same guy now) was making this style grille a long time ago, just without the light cut out. A much better way to go IMO. I'm sure he would have no problem adding it, and still be quite a bit cheaper.

13. Chris24

Chris24 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Black DCSB TRD Sport, V6, 6sp
    Anytime fog light mod Bed mat LED Map and Dome LED bed lights Red LED floor lighting in cab Westin Bull Bar Westin Side Steps Treklights 18" LED Spot bar 2 Blitzpro 6D 2 Blitzpro 6LZ as rear aux lighting Flyzeye V2 Anytime rear camera mod Extang Trifecta tonneau Extra d-rings in the bed Pop n Lock Tailgate Handle
    Lightbar not included for that price? Hahaha, NO thanks...cool idea though

14. SoCaltaco65

SoCaltaco65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4x4 Offroad TRD
    Harbor Freight 110v welder garage fab parts.
    500 buck Grille + 379 light bar....Yikes!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  15. sandjunkie

sandjunkie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    OC
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC 4X4 TRD Sport
    RCD Lift, Custon Alcan Leafs, Ballistic Jesters, Duratracs 285/70/17,Fold-a-Cover Elite G4 Tonneau, Black Grill Emblem, Sock Monkey Yeti Decals, Tundra 4x4 emblem sprayed black, Debadged, LED interior, Xenon Depot 6000K HID Headlights, Xenon Depot 3000k Fogs with Lamin-X Coating, Borla Exhaust - Chopped, Weathertecs, Custom Katzkin Leather TRD Interior.
    Rigid Rape

16. Punkindrublic

Punkindrublic Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double-Cab TRD Off-Road
    Rigid bought out Black Diamond Fab... These were his grills.

17. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Ahhhh, I see.... In that case I would create something myself or have Homer come up with something rather than shell out that kind of money to Rigid.

18. FrisbieTacoma

FrisbieTacoma Active Member

Member:
    MO
    Vehicle:
    Lifted TRD
    Toytec BK0510 lift, 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II, 285/75/16 BFG AT, Clarion NX501, Ballistic seat covers, Weathertech floor mats
    WOW :eek: $500 for that?
    I wanted one but good night that is expensive. Maybe if it included the light but it doesn't.

19. BostonBilly

BostonBilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    Easton
    Vehicle:
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    X2

20. Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT [OP] Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    I am sure they will give you a discount if you tell them you are from tacomaworld.

To Top