1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Riley Toyota, Jefferson City, MO

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by USATRDR8CR, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Apr 8, 2018 at 3:15 PM
    USATRDR8CR

USATRDR8CR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 MBM TRD OR DCLB
    Im looking to pick up a truck from Riley Toyota bit I’m located in California.

Does anybody have any experience with these guys?

The sales rep that I’m dealing with is Matt Tellman.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. Apr 12, 2018 at 6:05 AM
    jester_motorsports

jester_motorsports Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Edwardsville, IL
    Vehicle:
    Black 2004 TRD Off-Road 4x4 Dcab
    I haven’t had any personal dealings with them. With that being said, as far as I know, they’re good people to deal with. They’re very involved within the Toyota community and typically sponsor several events each year including a large Tundra event. Do your due diligence in searching the Better Business Bureau and other online resources but I’d say you’ll be fine.

3. Apr 17, 2018 at 12:12 PM
    clayshutr

clayshutr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robby
    Central MO
    Vehicle:
    02 dc 4x4, 08 T4R v8
    ome 882 billy's dakars 255-80-17 STMAXX SCS F5 some other random doodads
    Riley is a solid bunch, They have been is business for years. Kevin Riley is very stand up and involved in the community. I would say buy with confidence.

jester_motorsports likes this.
  4. Apr 17, 2018 at 9:45 PM
    markmizzou

markmizzou Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    17 SR5 V6 4x4 AC AT tow pkg. Blue as they come
    A back step for when I get older, Carhartt seatcovers, 4Runner wheels, Topper, and "tats all folks"! --for now!!
    Amen to the previous response --my truck came from them -- they are a great local owned dealer. If you want to talk to a great and interesting person, talk to my salesman -Kevin Green. Goggle "Kevin Green wrongful conviction" This friend spent 16 years in Solidad prison (CA) for a murder he did not commit. He was freed by DNA evidence.
    Good honest dealer and people

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  5. May 19, 2018 at 10:16 AM
    BurritoInTaco

BurritoInTaco Member

Member:
    Jefferson City, MO
    Vehicle:
    2002 Lunar Mist 3.4L 4WD Tacoma
    AEM filter on K&N FIPK Rear diff breather relocation mod Stealth Custom Series SR8 wheels with 265/70R/16 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO tires MBRP turn-down exhaust Bilstein 6112 shocks in the front KYB shock top hats Bilstein 5165 reservoir shocks in the rear OME 994 with extra leaf pack. JBA upper control arms New Toyota OEM steering rack with Energy Suspension bushings New Toyota OEM upper and lower ball joints New Toyota OEM outer tie rods Tundra brake upgrade with new pads and rotors Stainless steel braided brake lines Energy suspension bushings on the sway bar Adjustable sway bar disconnects New Toyota OEM rear axle seals in the rear diff New parking brakes hardware, bell crank, and shoes
    I took my Tacoma to get the frame replaced and came back with clear peeling on the hood and fenders, loose parking cable, hacked up my passenger side outer tie rod, and air intake wasn't tightened. I'm sure they are glad to sell you a vehicle but I don't recommend to take your truck to get worked on. I started taking my truck to Machens Toyota in Columbia and they are much better.

Products Discussed in

To Top