1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ROAD TRIP: MD > WV > TN > NC > MD

Discussion in 'South East' started by dud122, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Mar 28, 2023 at 8:30 PM
    dud122

dud122 [OP] rabble rabble rabble

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!
    Greetings folks!

I'm going to be embarking on my latest road tripping adventure next week and wanted to check in with some locals on any must-see recommendations while I'm in your neck of the woods.

I'll be departing from MD on Friday and heading to New River Gorge NP. Will explore and camp there for a few days before making my way to Great Smoky Mountain NP. I'll be there for the majority of the week and got a cabin just north of Bryson City.

I'll be with my wife and 2 not very athletic dogs in a very capable 4x4. We definitely don't want to spend much time in town (unless we find any cool thrift/2nd hand stores) so are looking for nice trails to hike or perhaps some 4x4 trails to take us to some hard to reach places.

After we leave the Smokies we'll head over to Conagree NP in NC and do a few days of camping there before heading back home to MD.

Any suggestions from those in the know would be awesome!

Thanks!

2. Mar 28, 2023 at 8:37 PM
    TnShooter

TnShooter The TacomaWorld Stray

Member:
    First Name:
    Deogee
    Vehicle:
    07' TRD Off-Road, Auto
    STOCK
    If you make your way over to Pigeon Forge, Tn
    The Old Mill restaurant is a great place to eat.

My family was originally from Sevierville, and I’ve made countless trips up there.
    Haven’t been back that way much after my grandmother passed away. I hate traffic.

Products Discussed in

To Top