1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Road Trip to Southwest from Kentucky- What do i need to see?

Discussion in 'South West' started by MedlinAround, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Nov 12, 2017 at 5:31 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Hey ladies and gents, next fall a buddy and I are planning a 2 week road trip from Kentucky to the Southwestern part of the US. Along the way, we have started plotting places and things we would like to see along with some importance on what we want to make sure to see. What are some places around the are that are a must? Maybe we have missed or that you would highly recommend for some beautiful scenery and roads! Thanks everyone! Here is a link to some plotted places we have mapped.

https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/Road Trip 2018 Map

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Nov 12, 2017 at 6:07 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Yeah got that one in Red as well. Definitely want to hit Zion on the way!

3. Nov 15, 2017 at 6:01 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:

Where is the best place to look at Zion? I know it's huge but on google earth i've seen the South Entrance Campground and Ranger station. Looks like a long way from the middle of the park.

Products Discussed in

To Top