1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rolling Big Power

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Doroliat03, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Oct 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM
    hockey1chick

hockey1chick Well-Known Member

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Sports
    RBP grilles, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, BF Goodrich All Terrain tires, MotoMetal Rims, Smittybuild stepers, tip..debadge-- no chrome for me!, front windows , tailights, fog lights and front headlights tinted!!
    Did he just call me a bro -ho ?? wow talk about class AND he spelt hocky wrong --wow talk about educated --- all this over a discussion of grilles -

This imbecile really needs a life :stayontopic:

2. Oct 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    RBP grilles, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, BF Goodrich All Terrain tires, MotoMetal Rims, Smittybuild stepers, tip..debadge-- no chrome for me!, front windows , tailights, fog lights and front headlights tinted!!
    wow rednecks have money -- AND work on their car --wow AND i thought all they do is watch nascar and drink beer --- silly me!!!!:eek:

3. Oct 9, 2009 at 4:35 PM
    jonny

jonny Betty White Edition Heep ZJ

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    haha cold!
    lol, remember to take everything with a grain of salt on the forum! hahah

4. Oct 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Omigawd --that's an awesome looking truck --it looks great! i actually called RBP today as i have decided to try and go as chromless as possible so am looking for black rivet instead of the chrome. u rims sooo compliment the grill --!! :D

5. Oct 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...

i see......asshats.....:spy: lol

6. Oct 9, 2009 at 6:35 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    hahaha --where the 'ignore' key when u need it!!!!

7. Oct 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM
    Faskev

Faskev Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thanks Hockey Chick, be sure to post pics with the black rivets. I think it will look rad! I hope these guys didn't make you have second thoughts...lol. I have strangers approach me and compliment my truck so I know I'm not the only one who digs it.

8. Oct 9, 2009 at 6:52 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    my truck is only 5 mnths old and those pictures were taken when it was barely 1 mnth old --i did more mods to it since then. i have my tail lights, fog lights tinted (thanks to the guys at mod days!) debadge --tinted my front windows --just got my PIAA lights for fog, back and front lights --just ordered black lugnuts for my rims thanks to this site n the links i received --the tint for my headlights are sitting in the garage waiting to be put on --- !!!
    The guys here on the site are great! very helpful and knowledgeable --thanks to them and their help ---but like anything else --there is always that ONE idiot --does not bother me ---
    i have plenty of compliments on my truck esp being chick and so into mods and spending tons of money on my truck than makeup and clothes and shoes (I have 35 pairs of stilletos but hey who's counting!!) my male coworkers who are into cars love to just look at my truck --- u have an awesome looking truck --add me to ur fan club list!!!:p

9. Oct 10, 2009 at 3:02 AM
    livintall

livintall Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Phoenix, Az
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 TRD OR

Unique huh?? I see this style all the time. There are so many douche nozzles that have the KMC rockstar wheels and RBP shit. It is ugly and lame. Sorry if this is harsh but Im not one to sugarcoat shit. And that grill is horrible too.

10. Oct 10, 2009 at 8:56 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Not my thing @ all... However if the owner likes it. The owner likes it.

11. Oct 10, 2009 at 9:17 AM
    WhatThePho?

WhatThePho? Greg Graffin 2016

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    HCMC, VN
    Vehicle:
    2006 STi
    The things required to pull bitches
    Only RBP product I'll buy is an Exhaust Tip, but it'll be on a Duramax or Cummins

12. Oct 10, 2009 at 9:20 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Ice is back with my brand new invention

13. Oct 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM
    Faskev

Faskev Well-Known Member

Member:
    Not unique? Alright, find me another Tacoma with Rockstars and an RBP grill on this forum and I'll agree with you. Where I'm from nobody has RBP because you can't buy it here. If your intention was to classify me as one of the many douche nozzles with Rockstars and RBP stuff then you obviously suffer from the following:
    You feel emasculated because you didn't man up and get a 4X4 and so now you have taken up being a poser by wanting to lift your PreRunner to try to make up for it. This doesn't give you enough satisfaction so you bash other people to make yourself feel better about your bone stock rig sitting in the driveway.
    I don't come here to pick fights, unlike this guy, but I will stand up for myself when someone is rudely disrespectful.

I thank everyone else who said they hate my grill for simply stating that they hate it and not resorting to disrespecting me personally. I respect your opinions even though I may not agree with them.

14. Oct 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM
    livintall

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Phoenix, Az
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 TRD OR
    :facepalm: Sorry to hurt your fragile ego. I'm not trying to pick a fight either but I tend to be a little blunt, but all I'm saying is I know several people where I live that have this "look" and see many trucks, whether its Tacomas or chevy diesels, with KMC and RBP shit. Trust me, the people I personally know with this "look" are seriously trying to over compensate for a lack of something and are definitely "douche nozzles" or fucking posers as you like to call it. Come to AZ and see for yourself. If you take offense to this then I can only apologize. Sometimes my words come off a little strong. It wasnt meant to be a personal attack toward you but just a generalized observation and statement that this is not a "unique look" and is merely the cool, in look now. Its a quick fad. If you like that look, then more power to you. And as for being a poser, I'm glad you measure your masculinity by whether or not you have a 4x4. So you know, I dont need a 4x4 Tacoma because I've got a different rig for that kind of fun. My Tacoma is my daily driver and will maintain a conservative look because I dont crave that extra attention and approval that big chrome stars attempt to bring.

15. Oct 10, 2009 at 12:49 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Very well said --shows class!!! BTW is the ur red rocket --if so ---sweet!!!!!!:)

16. Oct 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    U got me skippy!!!!! I have the RBP grille...huge chrome star and all cus i am trying to compensate for the lack of a penis!!!!
    I am in AZ alot as my mom lives in yuppie Scottsdale-ville and i have yet to come across any truck with the RBP grille ... be it crappy Chevy or Ford.
    What i would like to know is what is ur intent in joining this forum? we are all tacoma lovers --- we are all proud of our truck and want to share, trade informations pictures and whatnots --everyone has preferences be it --mods for show or performance. We are 'family' with one very common interest --why ruin it --- if its' not for u --it's not for u ---quit it with the potty mouth. Why not start a thread of bashing chevy or ford owners --- as i know WE would love to gang up against the useless poor excuse of a vehicles and idiots who would own it.
    If anything, why waste a beautiful saturday at home dishing out negativity in front of a monitor---go to Fashion mall and have lunch at the yardhouse or beautiful downtown Scottsdale and soak in this georgeous weather.:)

17. Oct 10, 2009 at 5:18 PM
    Faskev

Faskev Well-Known Member

Member:
    Around here the people you speak of drive domestics and are all about the chrome accessories, billet grilles and dangling their prosthetic testicles from their trailer hitch. Your response has proven that you have some intelligence and don't just vent built up hatred towards guys in your community who have these accessories onto some random person on a forum who has the same gear.

18. Oct 10, 2009 at 9:08 PM
    livintall

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Phoenix, Az
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 TRD OR
    So next time you are out here, open up your eyes. The RBP look is everywhere. All the 30k/yr millionaires roll with it. And my intent for joining this forum was to share ideas and opinions about our trucks. Did you even read the first post?? It asked what people thought whether it was good or bad. I did just that and gave my opinion. Sorry for not sugarcoating it for you. What is your intention for being on this forum?

19. Oct 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Next person that makes a personal attack on another member is getting banned.

20. Oct 10, 2009 at 9:44 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN

Thanks Hockey, Yeah thats my Rad Red Taco . . .

Ok guys. Lets keep this all within Love. Lets stick to the subject and stray away from the personal stabs.

Regardless if you like or disapprove of a certain mod. Lets all be respectful here.

I mean, no one wants to be told in detail how ugly their Girlfriend/Boyfriend is. You can simply say she/he is not for me. You can also use the famous, she's/he's "NICE".

Products Discussed in

To Top