1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Onboard Pressurized Water System for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma OBW

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by ProForce, Sep 26, 2016.

?

Overall Satisfaction w/ product and service? If you have received less than 5☆ service please PM me!

1. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ - Extremely Satisfied

55 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. 4 ☆☆☆☆ - Satisfied

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. 3 ☆☆☆ - Nuetral

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. 2 ☆☆ - Dissatisfied

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  5. 1 ☆ - Extremely Dissatisfied

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:11 PM
    ProForce

ProForce [OP] IG @proforce.expeditions OB#5411

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    09 MGM TRD Sport DCSB 4.0 Auto 2wd
    Too many to list. See build page. Link in signature

Onboard Pressurized Water System designed for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma

IMPORTANT UPDATE: 2022

• Due to supply chain shortages, massive price increases/inflation and products being discontinued, I am unable to sustain this product while keeping prices reasonable and meeting promised deadlines. In addition, new IRS tax rules for Zelle, Venmo, PayPal and other electronic paymets have even further hindered my ability to continue selling these kits. For these reasons, I am currently not offering any additional kits for sale. I truly apologize for those who still want one and want to thank everyone who has purchased a kit over the past several years. I am not on TW very often anymore, but feel free to PM with questions and I'll get back to you next time I sign on.

IMG_2794.jpg

Hello TW! My Onboard Pressurized Water System is designed to fit the needs of campers, overlanders, beachgoers, off road enthusiasts, hunters, or anyone else who may benefit from having on demand pressurized water in their rig.

Kit Pricing:
    $225.00 - Standard Built-In kits. Free Shipping including HI and AK
    $270.00 - Portable Kits. (Shipping Not Included)

Options Pricing:
    $85.00 - Installation (local only)
    $00.00 - Extended Hose (Now Standard)
    $15.00 - Swivel Adapter (seen in picture above)
    $$ - Customization pricing varies by request, PM for details. EX: Extended pickup/intake line, custom wire harness, alternative pump option, etc.

Discounts:
    $10.00 - Discount for Standard kits that are picked up locally without shipping

Shipping:

• Standard built-in kits ship FREE USPS 1-3 day Priority mail delivery to anywhere in US, including AK and HI. Tracking Numbers and Insurance up to $50.00 also included.
    • Portable Kits (or any custom kit that can't fit in a USPS medium flat rate priority box) shipping cost is paid for 100% by the buyer. *Some exceptions apply
    Payment Methods
    • I accept cash and local pickup
    • PayPal/Venmo - No fee for gift payment (friends & family) or $6.50 will be added if sending regular payment (goods & services)
    • Facebook Messenger - no fee and you can use a debit card
    • Zelle (email and mobile transfer) if you bank with a participating bank - no fee
    If you want local pickup or installation, we can setup a time and date to make those arrangements. Please PM with any custom request inquiries if desired.

Common Uses:

Camping dishes and showers. Rinsing off mountain bikes, surfboards, dirty boots, or other gear before packing up. Rinsing your face and hands after a hike or jog. Rinsing off yourself, kids, or even dogs after a long day at the beach or park. Drinking water. Cleanup after hunting. Anything else where pressurized water may be found useful.

**Your kit will not include a paper copy of the installation manual. To keep this project cost efficient and paperless, a PDF copy is available for download from post #3**

To place your order, please send me a PM with the following information:
    • Full name
    • Complete shipping address
    • The e-mail address registered with your payment method, if applicable
    • Your payment method of choice
    *Please Note: Installation of this kit requires drilling into the bed. If you are not comfortable drilling into your truck, this product is somewhat universal and you can easily use the supplied parts to modify installation to avoid drilling. No alternative instructions will be provided so it will be up to you to redesign the installation location to suit your needs. The most common installation option is to keep the entire kit self contained in side the cubby. Multiple pictures of this can be found throughout the thread.

**For those located in areas with sub-freezing temperatures, this kit is safe to use with non-toxic potable antifreeze commonly used in RV water systems. See special instructions included with pump for more details regarding care and storage.

IMG_2787.jpg

*The Standard Built-In kit*

This kit consists of a 12v diaphragm water pump commonly found in RV’s and boats. The pump is small enough to be mounted inside the driver side rear bed pocket and still have enough room in there to store the hose, spray nozzle, and pickup line when it’s not in use.

IMG_2795.jpg

Plumbing is ran to a pair of brass quick disconnect couplers that get mounted to the bed frame, or inside the cubby for a more consolidated and low profile install. If mounted on the bed, the couplers flush with the bedside to prevent getting in the way of cargo, but still allow for a quick and easy connection of your water source and hose when needed. The hose is a 10 ft coil hose similar to those found on portable air compressors and a 7 pattern spray nozzle. When its time to use the kit, simply remove the hose and pickup line from the bed pocket, plug the hose into one coupler and your 6 ft pickup line into the other coupler, drop your pickup line in any water source, flip on the power, and start spraying.

The pump self primes and will not be damaged if it runs dry for a limited time. It also has a built in thermal protection and comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty, which can be honored by visiting an authorized service center. The universal pickup line comes equipped with an in-line 300 micron stainless steel washable strainer to help protect your pump from being damaged by any debris that may accidently get into your water source. This design also gives you the ability to source water from lakes or streams without worrying about damaging your system. This is a strainer only and does not purify the water in any way.

What makes this kit so unique is that the 6 ft long pickup line can be dropped into any water source. This gives each owner the flexibility to store water in jerry cans, rotopax, large or small water jugs, a 5-gallon bucket, or even connect the line to a large onboard tank such as those offered by Frontrunner. If your water source is further away, the line can be extended for only a few dollars worth of tubing, and even connected to a tank-less hot water heater in the future.

This kit is universal and versatile, so if you do not own a 2nd or 3rd gen Tacoma or do not want to drill holes in your truck, your only limitation with this kit is the length of hoses that are included. If you plan on using the kit but want to design your own installation or setup in another vehicle, contact me for options on including longer hoses that fit your need. The wire harness is universal and can be installed to any 12v vehicle battery.

20160926_235319.jpg

What's Included:

Custom made (by myself) 20' wire harness complete with blue LED lite waterproof switch and 5amp inline fuse, all ennclosed in split loom for protection

IMG_6332.jpg

6 foot FDA approved food grade flexible PVC pickup line with 50 mesh 300 micron washable strainer and Viton gasket (FDA Approved, NSF 61 Certified, RoHS Compliant, ASTMF930-03, EN-71, PAHS). 3/8" ID.

IMG_6333.jpg

10 foot high pressure coil hose with 7 pattern spray nozzle

20160927_000245.jpg

Food grade, 3/8" ID reinforced PVC plumbing with high quality universal brass quick connect couplers

20160927_000307.jpg

Seaflow professional grade low current 12v water pump. 1.2 GPM with 35 PSI cutoff switch (Picture below shows the optional extended orange hose)

IMG_6330.jpg

Includes all necessary hardware required for install such as hose clamps, zip ties, fuse, and screws. All components are pre-assembled for easy installation and includes heavy duty Teflon pipe tape on all connections to avoid leaks in the system.

Demo of spray patterns.

https://youtu.be/o_LaT3bSMR0

*The Portable Kit*

Portable kits come with the same pump and plumping system as standard kits, but are preinstalled in a self contained package for easy storage and versatility.

The container is a 2800 series Apache case from Harbor Freight. The pump is bolted in using all stainless steel hardware to prevent rust. The power switch, power port, and quick connectors are all installed on the face of the case as seen and remain fairly protected. Power is sourced using the suppled 14.8' male to male heavy duty 12v cigarette plug. Simply plug the cable into the port on the case and the other end into any 12v cigarette plug and flip the switch for power. You can extend the power cable by purchasing a simple male to female 12v cigarette extension plug if needed.

*shown with optional extended hose

20190324_182649.jpg 20190324_182738.jpg 20190324_182532.jpg 20190324_182457.jpg 20190324_182442.jpg

Special Notes:

* The extended orange hose shown is still an extra upgrade option. Portable kits come standard with the shorter yellow hose.
    * The swivel adapter option is not available on portable kits
    * The case is no longer water/air tight after the kit is installed in it

If you have purchased a kit or inquired about a purchase, please take the time to share your feedback by casting a vote on the poll. Thank you!!

Survey/Feedback Form - Please complete after purchase and install. Thank you for your feedback!
    https://goo.gl/forms/6oBlTyBjAb5ySlQu1

FAQ's:

Q: How much water does this kit hold?
    A: That is entirely up to you. The kit does not include water storage, so the options are endless.

Q: How can I add heating to the system?
    A: Many have added propane powered instant hot water units inline with this kit and it works. The pump included meets the minimum specifications of the most common on-demand hot water heaters

Q: Is there a warranty?
    A: I stand behind the kit and will replace any defective parts within 30 days. The pump or filter would need to be return shipped to me before a new one is supplied. The pump holds a 4 year manufacturer warranty (from the date of production) and can be serviced or replaced by any local authorized Seaflo dealer.

Q: Are there any issues with rust?
    A: No. The kit uses only brass metals that deter rust. The only steel part is the ball bearings inside the quick connect but they not rusted in over 2 years of using this kit.

Q: Are there any issues with leaks?
    A: Only during install if the connections are not tight. This is why all connections should be tested to ensure they hold pressure without leaks before installation is complete

Q: How loud is the pump and how good is the pressure?
    A: The pump generates a decent amount of noise, although I wouldn't say its so loud that you should be worried. Pressure is minimal. This is a water efficient system designed to restrict water consumption since its typically a scarce resource during camping and trips. Its enough to get the small basic jobs done while conserving water use, nothing more.

Q: Can I connect this to a permanent water tank on my vehicle?

A: Yes, although custom plumbing may be required. PM to discuss this further.

Q: What is kit availability and lead time?

A: TBD. This info can normally be found in the updates at the top of the post or in the most current posts.

Q:
    Can the intake tube be extended if needed?
    A: Yes. The included 6'hose has a brass barb at the end. This allows for you to add on additional hose without replacing the included hose. This feature also solved the issue of the tube not having enough weight to remain submerged.

Q: How do I know which side is the input and which side is the output?
    A: The pump has a small arrow on top molded into the plastic housing that indicates the direction of flow. If looking down on the pump, water is sucked in on the left and pushed out on the right. Check your pump to ensure accuracy.

Q: What do I do if I live or travel to sub-freezing environments?
    A: The pump will be damaged and warranty void if proper winter preparations are not made. The pump included winterizing instructions which include the use of potable antifreeze like used in RV water systems. You may also purge the pump completely dry to prevent damage.

Q: What does the swivel adapter do?
    A: It adds the ability to rotate the hose in multiple directions without bending it at the connector. Helps prevent damage while making it easier to use and control. Swivel now comes in anodized Blue

Q: How much power does the pump use and will it hurt my battery during extended use?
    A: The pump consumes only 1.7 amps with a 4 amp Max at 12 volts. This means it's power consumption is very low and since the pump is only powered for limited periods of time, battery drainage should not be a concern even over several days. Battery health and other device usage will effect overall battery life however.

Installation tips, known issues, other advisories:
    • Kits now include 1 spare fender washer. When installing quick connects on the bedside, it is sometimes common for the brass fitting to not tighten enough and result in a leak in the system. Adding an additional washer will take up some slack and assist is getting the connection tight. This is more common on 3rd gens 2016+ and typically only affects 1 of the 2 connections (upper).​
    • Although rare, some installations have reported issues with the recommended ground location behind the taillight. If you are having power issues, try another ground point.​
    • Installing the entire kit in the cubby is not only much easier, but is less prone to air leaks in the system. I recommend considering this option!​
    • If you purchase the extended orange hose, the contents of this kit will no longer fit entirely in the cubby. You'll need to store 1or more pieces (spray nozzle, hose, intake line and filter) separately.​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  2. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:11 PM
    ProForce

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    A little about myself and how this all began. My name is Anthony and I have been an active member here on Tacoma World since 2009. Over the last several years I have slowly added to my build using ideas and products mostly found here on this very forum. Recently in the last 2-3 years, I developed an interest in the “overland” scene and began camping quite frequently in both developed campgrounds and in the backcountry. As with anything else, camping is one of those things where you learn as you go. Each and every trip I figured out something that needed to change or improve for the next trip, and modified my setup as I went along. Since my very first trip, water was always a thorn in my side. Trying to do dishes or even wash your hands is more difficult than it sounds when you are trying to hold up a large water container and have someone pour while you wash up. Add in the need for a shower on those extended trips for you or your companions, and you quickly learn that having a proper water setup is critical. This is what put me to the drawing board to develop the perfect system to fit my needs. I spent the next several weeks educating myself on different types of water pumps, learning about PSI and GPM rates, researching different brands, and trying to figure out what all it would take to make this an onboard system, similar to an onboard air setup. I took a leap of faith and started ordering parts that I thought would work well. After putting it all together, I tested the setup on several trips and it was phenomenal! I don’t know how I got through before all of this. I showed a few friends who all wanted a kit of their own. I used this opportunity to test different pump sizes, flow rates, and brands. Each installation not only used different pumps, but also different plumbing, fittings, wiring and more. Each setup was tested and I learned what worked well and what needed improvement, Eventually in-line strainers were added for filtration, and the setup was perfected. It was now time to take these months of research and testing and share it with people like you who can benefit from a proven kit.

The competition. With the off-road and camping industry quickly booming, many companies have set out to develop a solution just like myself. Waterport has developed a system that is pressurized by your garden hose during filling and offers on demand water, but limits you to only 3.3 gallons, and also may require you to manually re-pressurize the system from time to time using an air compressor or bicycle hand pump. Like Waterport, the Roadshower is a similar designed rack mounted solar shower and stores 5 gallons for $299 or 8 gallons for $399. These kits give you the benefit of not dealing with electrical installation, but take up valuable space in your cargo area or require an adequate mounting location such as a roof rack. They also restrict you from choosing what you transport your water in and limit your ability to refill, or require an additional pump to re-pressurize. Another option includes the Rinse Kit, which only provides you 2 gallons of water, which is about 4 minutes worth of pressure, weighs 9 lbs empty, and must be refilled and pressurized by a garden hose. Many other companies make solar showers, which are simply gravity fed bags that you hang from a tree and rinse off with. With prices of these products ranging from as low as $50 to over $400, they most definitely serve the purpose they were designed for, but that purpose is not practical for everyone. Just like my water system will not fit everyone’s needs, I want to encourage everyone to explore all of their options before choosing my product. If you are up for a little work doing an installation, want to save valuable space, have changing needs in the amount of water you bring or what your water source will be, don’t want to worry about batteries or hand pumps, want a product that will provide versatility and an unlimited amount of pressurized water on demand (limited only by your own water supply), and is super easy to use, then the system I have designed is right for you.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:11 PM
    ProForce

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    Link to installation manual:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GHexs58kqMM0RYODlNTGNFT2s/view?usp=drivesdk

OFFICIAL SIGN UP LIST *ORDERED/PAID/SHIPPED/INSTALLED*

Ongoing Builds
    1. @so_cal_traveler installed
    2. @Cessna108 installed

3. @lee.sean148
    4. @chunkybutfunky934 portable

Round 7 - *CLOSED*
    1. @MisterMo Shipped - Swivel + Ext. Hose
    2. @Xanax26 Shipped - Swivel
    3. @Lil red 02 Shipped - Swivel + Ext. Hose & Intake
    4. @Bullnettles Shipped - Swivel
    5. @xsf18cdf Shipped - Portable + Ext. Hose
    6. @Flyguy01 Shipped -
    7. @livelifetolive Shipped - Swivel
    8. @MikeD51 Shipped- Swivel
    9. @tundraconvert Shipped - 8' Hose
    10. @Cody23 Shipped - Portable Kit, Ext. Hose
    11. @Skierrichy Shipped - Portable Kit, Ext. Hose
    12. @tylers24 Shipped
    13. @Captain Taco Shipped - Portable, ext hose
    14. @nickbozilov Shipped
    Swivel
    15. @BlakeyD P/U - orange hose, pickup
    16. @Donkeythekidd P/U - Paid - pickup

Sold Out

Round 6 - *COMPLETE*
    1. @pwalnut Shipped
    2. @Baronmutatis Installed
    3. @Gunshot-6A Shipped
    4. @toyodin (IG) Paid
    5. @mikeymotts (Portable Kit)
    6. @\000/ shipped

7. @Jimmyturbo Installed

Round 5 - *COMPLETE*
    1. @sd1uh8as (ext harness)
    2. @Mrguitarguy01

3. @regmilla31 (add swivel, install)
    4. @emiliangrigore91 pickup (add swivel)
    5. @jmauvais
    6. @ervandew
    7. @chadtoks (add swivel)
    8. @Chhhhn
    9. @Longboard1110

Sold out!

Round 4 - *COMPLETE*
    1. @Dcal orange and yellow hose, brass adapter set, swivel - shipped
    2. @n0troublen0fuss shipped
    3. @Jcapen shipped
    4. @surfertaco (orange hose and swivel) shipped
    5. @SliMbo4.0 shipped
    6. @Jaque8 shipped
    7. @IanAlpinist shipped
    8. @Unitedgrey shipped
    9. @El Taco Blanco shipped
    10. @SuperBad shipped
    11. @Comfort shipped
    12. @TX_Lucian shipped
    ** @honda50r refresh bundle - shipped

*SOLD OUT*

Round 3 *Complete*
    1. @Taconator_ shipped
    2. @BadDNA shipped
    3. Unknown - extended hose - shipped
    4. @LukeB shipped

5. @jojotoo installed
    6. @JP6 shipped
    7. @mvanfleet installed
    8. @Islandchanel installed

9. @kkong shipped
    10. @SAND$$$ (potable kit)
    11. @buffalotaco90 shipped
    12. @CaliRaisedLed shipped
    13. @Deejay54 shipped
    14. @J-Ham91 Shipped
    15. @CallMeJus shipped
    16. @AFMurse2014 shipped
    17. @Steepside shipped
    18. @justinalldredge19 shipped
    19. @Taco67hi shipped
    20. @erok81 shipped
    21. @Kennedyusmc shipped, ext hose
    22. @tomz3rdtoy shipped
    23. @BEAR_KNIFE_FIGHT shipped
    24. @loco usmc shipped
    25. @artesho shipped
    26. @DTOM1776 shipped
    27. @treyfromla picked up
    28. @Seattleskindoc shipped
    29. @thebaker shipped
    30. @Lilikoibars shipped
    @zippsub9 adapter only - shipped

SOLD OUT!!

Round 2 *COMPLETE*
    1. @bradnuts
    2. @seoulja99
    3. @CO_Tacoma
    4. @rka
    5. @CaliDevilDoc
    6. @Naturalness
    7. @Toynado
    8. @six8fbird
    9. @rka (2nd kit)
    10. @bburv
    11. @mreen428
    12. @Baem1035
    13. @Wu tang
    14. @CenCal805
    15. @aaen (Canada)
    16. @dskakie
    17. @Drainbung
    18. @willbell310
    19. @TSki (APO)
    20. @BenTheMan (Extended Hose)
    21. @mr_ash
    22. @Drtgrl
    23. @ecalzado
    24. @Jcyr
    25. @KTJO 4x4 (custom hose)
    26. @Yager78
    27. @RJK
    28. @honda50r
    29. @ShemRahBuck

30. @KingTaco81 (installed)
    SOLD OUT!

Round 1 *COMPLETE*
    1. @Navar Cash / Paid / Installed
    2. @Bman4X5 Cash / Paid / Installed
    3. @stvstoy Cash / Paid / Installed
    4. @uhplifted PayPal / Installed

5. @crazysccrmd PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    6. @Metallikatz3 PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    7. @rogerboy27 PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    8. @trekker PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    9. @14 Tacoma PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    10. @RNJNKE PayPal / Paid / Shipped

11. @pelon PayPal / 1st Gen Install
    12. @SonnyBones PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    13. @2015whitetaco PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    14. @tacomacrazy PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    15. @brentano PayPal / Paid / Shipped

16. @dylmatik Paid / Installed
    17. @hamiltonuh60 PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    18. @bski22 PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    19. @0210 PayPal / Paid / Shipped

20. @adadandhistruck PayPal / Paid / Installed
    21. @Phatlou PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    22. Kherring7 IG Cash / Paid / Installed
    23. @taco_ace PayPal / Paid/ Shipped
    24. @riz_atx PayPal/Paid/ Shipped
    25. @WhiteBeltBatman PayPal/ Paid/ Shipped
    26. @Squanto PayPal/ Paid/ Shipped
    27. @N128CG PayPal / Paid/ Shipped
    28. @henryp PayPal/ Paid/ Shipped
    29. @AZ2013 PayPal / Shipped
    30. @Hojae84 PayPal / Paid / Shipped
    31. @RadRed06 Ordered
    32. @Mlew7 PayPal / Paid / Shipped

33. SOLD OUT***

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  4. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:34 PM
    SonnyBones

SonnyBones I VOID WARRANTIES

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeffery
    Vehicle:
    2015 TACOMA ACCESS CAB
    Interested if able to ship to Hawaii? Would be great to use as shower after surfing!! :)

5. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:37 PM
    Nicklovin

Nicklovin Mall Crawlin Through Life

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 The Tunda - 0̶4̶ P̶r̶e̶r̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ - 0̶1̶ O̶v̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ - 07 FJ Mall Crawler Xtrme
    Tacoless
    That's a really cool idea :thumbsup:
    I'll have to look over the unit you install in @uhplifted 's

ProForce[OP] likes this.
  6. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:40 PM
    ProForce

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    Sure can! Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be the same as the rest of the US. Just a flat rate $10 and it'll go out USPS Priority which is 1-3 business day delivery ;)

seoulja99, musher and rogerboy27 like this.
  7. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:44 PM
    Buell

Buell Instagram: @thebuell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Brooklyn, NY
    Vehicle:
    1970 Chevy Nova
  8. Sep 26, 2016 at 11:49 PM
    ProForce

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    For anyone with questions please keep in mind I work Monday through Friday and have no access to my phone or TW while I am at work. I will respond to any questions or PMs as quickly as I can either later in the evening or in the morning.

rogerboy27 likes this.
  9. Sep 27, 2016 at 12:11 AM
    crazysccrmd

crazysccrmd Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Aprilia Tuareg 660
    I'm in, shoot me a message with payment details.

rogerboy27 and ProForce[OP] like this.
  10. Sep 27, 2016 at 12:21 AM
    ProForce

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    Ill PM you. Keep in mind that kits are ready to ship right now but i was holding off until i have completed the installation manual which needs some final touches. Ill have the manual completed this weekend. Willing to ship early but you'll have the installation instruction PDF emailed to you next weekend.

11. Sep 27, 2016 at 1:03 AM
    rogerboy27

rogerboy27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Vehicle:
    2015 Stormtrooper Taco
    Stock
    I'll buy now too. I'd like it sent I won't be installing until a week or two later anyway send me PayPal info

12. Sep 27, 2016 at 1:16 AM
    crazysccrmd

crazysccrmd Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Aprilia Tuareg 660
    That's not a problem. This won't be getting installed until next spring anyway once it warms up. No need for a onboard water setup when all the water is frozen for 6 months. I'm just starting my winter collection of parts already.

13. Sep 27, 2016 at 2:13 AM
    CO_0321er

CO_0321er Well-Known Member

Member:
    :popcorn:
    This looks bomb

14. Sep 27, 2016 at 3:11 AM
    POOLGUY

POOLGUY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JEFF
    ALABAMA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT 6 SPEED
    Dobinsons suspension
    Cool, sub'd for later.

15. Sep 27, 2016 at 4:47 AM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
    Hmmm no first gen love? :pout:

:popcorn:

teamhypoxia likes this.
  16. Sep 27, 2016 at 4:55 AM
    PintSize

PintSize Crossthreaded & torqued down

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 2.7L 5 spd RC 4x4
  17. Sep 27, 2016 at 4:56 AM
    Clearwater Bill

Clearwater Bill Never answer an anonymous letter

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    Largo Florida
    Vehicle:
    '13 5 lug AC w/convenience package
    A few OE parts from fancy trucks
    Miss this part?

"This kit is universal and versatile, so if you do not own a 2nd or 3rd gen Tacoma or do not want to drill holes in your truck, your only limitation with this kit is the length of hoses that are included. If you plan on using the kit but want to design your own installation or setup in another vehicle, contact me for options on including longer hoses that fit your need. The wire harness is universal and can be installed to any 12v vehicle."

@ProForce , nice, clean looking package. Good job. I've never considered the need for this, but it would be nice to rinse off after the beach, kayaking or even other chores. I'd just need to figure out a water source.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  18. Sep 27, 2016 at 5:00 AM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
    Quickly skimmed because the boss man just showed up haha. I'll read more when it's break time! :cheers:

ProForce[OP] likes this.
  19. Sep 27, 2016 at 5:02 AM
    Greenbean

Greenbean B.S. Goodwrench

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 AC 2.7L 5-spd 4x4 Utility Package
    Sweet idea man,

Very well thought out and executed!