1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Royal Maui Jewelers (San Diego) Gift Certificate

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by kauaibuilt, Apr 27, 2011.

1. kauaibuilt

kauaibuilt [OP] U no kea but AINOFEA!

Member:
    LA/SGV
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB
    Check out my sig...
    This is gonna be for San Diego/SOCAL peeps only; dont think anyone else would be interested with the requirements below.

Short story - bought my wife some jewelry from this place and she didn't want it. Returned it and got a gift certificate - apparently they don't do refunds. Gift certificate worth $1,212.56; asking $1,000

Now for the requirements:
    1. Gonna have to meet at the jewelers: security, cameras, and can get the certificate transferred officially (or use it on the spot).
    2. Cash only - sorry!
    3. I blanked some things out on the gift certificate so it can't just be cut/copy/photochopped/etc.
    4. Any questions feel free to PM me - I work weekend nights so I can usually respond within 12hrs or so.

Gift Certificate.jpg

2. kauaibuilt

Member:
    LA/SGV
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB
    Check out my sig...
    Aiight, since Im bored I'll open it up to trades. Lemme know what you got and we can go trade + cash either way.

I'm currently looking at aftermarket bumpers or Avid bar, possibly oem roof rack, 2nd set of headlights (gonna do a retro when I get the chance), retro HID kit, and...

Gotta get my CA ID updated then I'll also be open to some firearms (done tell the wife!!!!!).

Oh, and BUMP!

3. kauaibuilt

Member:
    LA/SGV
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB
    Check out my sig...
    Getting close to mothers day... Y'all know you wanna save yourself a couple hundred bucks...

To Top