1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rsca light/system malfunction?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by plutodc, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Jun 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    plutodc

plutodc [OP] New Member

Member:
    I am new here and thanks in advance for the question i am about to ask. Me and my wife just got a new 2012 Tacoma. It only has 4k miles on it the rsca indicator light on the dash has been coming on and off at will i thought nothing of it. But today the light has stayed on constantly dimley lit and when i actually hold the button down it brightens up and the low tire pressure light comes on at the same time weird? From everything i have been reading the light should only come on for a few seconds when the truck is started and should not ever been on until the button is held down to turn the air bags off if i am correct. I am thinking there might be a bad sensor in the truck? I am not too sure but i wanted to get some advice on what might be wrong i am going to drop the truck off at the local dealer in the AM.

Thanks again!

2. Jun 4, 2012 at 4:37 AM
    CtTaco

CtTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    Have you or anyone else done any work inside the dash? Remote starter, radio, etc?

3. Jun 4, 2012 at 6:26 AM
    plutodc

plutodc [OP] New Member

Member:
    Nope my wife just came back home from work and she said the light went off again... I am going to take it in i guess when we go get an oil change and just have them look it over!

To Top