1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Running Boards: Suggestions, Feeback, What do you have?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by B2BTaco, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Jan 26, 2011 at 6:40 PM
    B2BTaco

B2BTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    U.S.A - Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma - TRD Sport 4X4 - Silver
    Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks (Front) raised 2.5 inches. Pro-Comp AAL 1.5 inch raise in rear. HomerTaco Thin-Lip Satoshi Grill. AVS Bug-Deflector, Front Two Windows Tinted (to match factory tint on back windows). Baja Roof Basket with Spare Tire Carrier. Shorty Radio Antenna-black. Cobra CB Radio/PA System installed. De-badged (all Toyota/Tacoma decals gone). Front & Rear Mud flaps removed. STEALTH 3157 Taillight bulbs (removed amber bulb for cleaner look)
    Ash, I appreciate it a lot man. You've been a huge help. They do fit close, which I like. If avid can make them a bit wider they would be perfect. Thanks for the pictures. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call them and have some made up. I Hope he doesn't charge too much for the extension. Hell, he may not even do it but based on what you said they'd probably be ok as is. We'll see. I think I'm gonna get the light bar there too.

Thanks for the post everybody. If you have any more pictures post 'em up.

2. Feb 11, 2011 at 9:32 PM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    Demello makes weld and bolt on rock crushers for the 2nd gen, different lengths also.

Here are mine getting wet, no pics of a clean truck yet. Mine were welded on. V-train has more pics to. Check Demello's vendor section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Feb 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM
    usnwarrior1

usnwarrior1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Temecula,CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Weather Tech floor mats, drop in k&n filter, TSB for leaf springs, 5100's set @ 1.75, front windows tinted, and N-Fab Nerf bars. More to come soon.
    I am investing in some N FAB flat black nerf bars! They looking outstanding! I have seen the gloss black ones posted on TW.

Products Discussed in

To Top