1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sad day dealing with AMAZON -- SWINDLED by AMAZON

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Peru, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mar 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM
    Peru

Peru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Redmond WA
    Vehicle:
    SR5 -- V6 -- 2005 -- 4X4
    none
    I dont watch TV. yeah, I know its strange but I easily get bored with it.

2. Mar 4, 2015 at 2:01 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Then it is very apparent you have never watched Tommy Boy then. Or maybe, you play for the Yankee's.

3. Mar 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
  4. Mar 8, 2015 at 7:24 PM
    Brjw

Brjw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Forest Grove, Oregon
    I don't recall the details but some bearing makers have combined and it is not uncommon to see a name on the box, and a different name on the product.

I wish I could remember the specifics, but I've physically checked in parts stores lately and seen this. Some companies got bought out, or at least the majority. And they are selling one product under more than one name. Amazon had nothing to do with it.

Products Discussed in

To Top