1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SCANGAUGE -- Worth the $170??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by norcal4banger, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Feb 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    malander

malander Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    Can you recalibrate the scan gauge if you regear as well?

2. Feb 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    I live in Germany and have difficulty seeing the KM/H on my speedometer so I just use my Scan Gauge. I also like to see at what speed I get the best MPG since we drive alot faster over here. I did notice a difference in my driving and have a tendancy to drive so that I get the best gas milage. I love mine and as soon as I get back to the states I am going to relocate it over the rear view mirror. I also like the fuel cost calculations and the miles to empty. We can only go to certain gas stations throughout Germany to get state side gas prices so it is essential to know just how far I can go on a tank of gas and how far from empty. I was given mine during the Tacoma World Christmas gift exchange from and awesome american.

Products Discussed in

To Top