1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SCS Customer Service

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by johnmichael125, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Apr 27, 2022 at 6:41 AM
    johnmichael125

johnmichael125 [OP] mikeD1Esel

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West Point, NY
    Vehicle:
    2022 MGM Tacoma DCSB TRD OR
    Hey guys just wanted to post about @SCSPerformance and their customer service.

Quick back story, I purchased 4 Gen5 in gloss dark bronze from MJ Motorsports on Oahu, HI back early 2021 for my 2020 Tacoma. Earlier this year after searching for over a year for a 5th wheel to have a full sized spare I located one. I posted on their thread here on TW and Vin reached out to me letting me know they had one in stock at their warehouse which I immediately ordered. End of March I totaled my truck and it resulted in one of my wheels being shattered and left me unable to salvage the other 3(picture attached).
    truck wreck.jpg

I contacted Vin at SCS and let them know what happened with my truck and I wanted to purchase 4 more wheels. They were immediate with their response and their first concern was my safety and the safety of my family. It speaks volumes to me when a company takes a genuine concern for their consumer/customers. They notified me that they would be receiving a shipment mid April and would pull my order directly from the connex and ship them out directly to me.

And then they arrived! Along with a hand written note and decals.
    SCS1.jpg
    They hooked me up with the teal decals to match the accent color of my wrap that is done by auto film solutions in July as well!
    SCS2.jpg

So excited to get these put on my new 2022 when the tires come in!

I just wanted to post on here and give SCS a shoutout. If you are on the fence or worried about lead times, trust me the wait is worth it.

RebleAZ, vivid02, Brownie_Man and 5 others like this.
  2. Apr 28, 2022 at 3:54 AM
    2013XSPX

2013XSPX Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    GA/FL Border
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X
    Pelfreybilt front/rear, RCI underneath, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu racks, SCS Brushed Copper Ray 10's, EO Sliders, Baja Designs and Rigid lights, Inca 4x4 Camper
    That's awesome. I love SCS man. Great people.

johnmichael125[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top