1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

seat belt light on while buckled

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by AK Taco, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Apr 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    AK Taco

AK Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matt
    Anchorage, Ak
    Vehicle:
    chrome-free '99 sr5
    20% tint on all windows, Deckplate mod, satoshi-ish grille, blacked out and/or body matched emblems, rattle canned rims, red l.e.d. interior lights, bilstein 5100's and OME 881 coils , deaver 8 leaf pack, 1.5" lift shackle, alpine sound system, 55w HID lightforce 140 and 170 fogs
    A couple days ago I was driving to the store and my seat belt light came on. I jiggled the buckle and it turned off. On the way back from the store it did this twice more. What would be the most likely cause of this? Ive searched around a bit and some people say you can just unplug the wires under to seat to get the light to turn off but i would rather have the problem solved instead of ignored. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advice or input!

2. Apr 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    AK Taco

AK Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matt
    Anchorage, Ak
    Vehicle:
    chrome-free '99 sr5
    20% tint on all windows, Deckplate mod, satoshi-ish grille, blacked out and/or body matched emblems, rattle canned rims, red l.e.d. interior lights, bilstein 5100's and OME 881 coils , deaver 8 leaf pack, 1.5" lift shackle, alpine sound system, 55w HID lightforce 140 and 170 fogs

Products Discussed in

To Top