1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Seat Covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by plmber58, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Apr 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    Well today I got my wet okolones seat covers and they look great but now I am wanting to upgrade the radio speakers but I do not know how to pull the door panels of my 09 ac. Would like pics if anyone has any to show.
    Tacoma World is great. Also another question to the people of Tacoma World in my state I must have a front plate. Right now I have the stupid dealership holders and want opinions of a color that would look great on my Taco which is a pyrite mica color.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Apr 10, 2009 at 6:11 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    Sorry, I have the original license plate holders with the dealer name on them and want to get something better but to be honest I do not know where to got to get a brochure of license plate holders. As all I can find are from dealerships or part stores.

3. Apr 10, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,

Products Discussed in

To Top