1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

seat covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Frankiea87, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 4, 2010 at 6:20 PM
    Frankiea87

Frankiea87 [OP] Member

Member:
    nerf bars, 15% window tint. TRD shift knob.
    i have a 2010 trd sport access cab. i would like to buy the TRD seat covers but cant really find them online for the sport truck.. all ive been seeing is the off road. the offroad wont fit the sport because of side airbags? anyone know where i could find the trd covers for sport? thanks..
    also ive looked at wet okole.. but not really a fan. i rather that plasticy type seat like the trd.. thanks again..

2. Mar 4, 2010 at 7:05 PM
    nuddle

nuddle nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC Longbed 4x4
    BHLM, custom painted interior pieces, simple sound system
    Check out this site: http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=4198

It has them and says they are sport/offroad. The TRD seat covers don`t cover the whole seat though. If you look closely, where the side airbags are for the sport truck the seat covers don`t go over it. Many guys on here have the seat covers and can tell you more about them than I can. I do think that the TRD seat covers are for both trucks. Check the Buy/Sell Automotive section, sometimes guys have them for sale. Hope this helps!

3. Mar 4, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    ekard

ekard Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC SB 4X4 OR
    TRD Exhaust, Bilstein 5100's, Eibach coils, TSB Leaf pack, Toyota Bed Mat and D-Rings, Dakine Tailgate Pad, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech Floormats, PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16, SCS F5 wheels
    The TRD seat covers do fit both sport and off-road versions, but they are NOT compatible with the airbags in the newer trucks ('09 and '10 I believe).

You will have to look at aftermarket covers like the Wet Okoles in order to be compatible with the airbags in your truck.

To Top