1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SEATAC parking. Lifted truck ok?

Discussion in 'North West' started by Tarik, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Jul 16, 2011 at 11:14 PM
    Tarik

Tarik [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Victoria BC
    Spidertrax Wheel Spacers Monster Yakima Rack with Load Warrior Leer 100R Cap Bilstein 5100's, TSB 4 leaf pack PIAA 520 Aux Lights
    Hey guys I'm picking up my wife at SEATAC tomorrow and need to park the truck while I help her with luggage and our daughter.
    Are there parking options for lifted/tall trucks? My truck has a small lift but it also has a tall cargo basket on the camper that I can't remove.
    Any advice on SEATAC parking would be great.
    Thanks.

2. Jul 16, 2011 at 11:22 PM
    Tacoma206

Tacoma206 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    2010 Super White 4WD
    Here is everything you need to know:

Over-Height Vehicle Parking
    The height limit for vehicles entering the Airport Garage is 6’10.” Vehicles above that limit should park in Over-Height Vehicle Parking. You can access this parking area via Highway 99 / International Blvd. from the north or south. To access the parking area from SR 518, follow the signs marked "Overheight Parking" from the left exit off the Airport Expressway. The route is well marked and will take you to Highway 99 / International Blvd and the South 182nd St. Airport entrance.

Enter the Airport from South 182nd St. off of Highway 99 / International Blvd. and make your way into the left lane..
    Stay in the left lane and curve to the left, then follow the signs to over-height parking (which at this point should be in front of you and to the right).
    At the entry plaza, use the open lane on the far right and take a ticket from the machine.
    After the gate opens, drive in and park in any of the 60-plus stalls in the outdoor area. It is within walking distance to the terminal.
    General parking rates apply.

3. Jul 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM
    Tarik

Member:
    Victoria BC
    Spidertrax Wheel Spacers Monster Yakima Rack with Load Warrior Leer 100R Cap Bilstein 5100's, TSB 4 leaf pack PIAA 520 Aux Lights
    Great! Thank you!!!

4. Jul 16, 2011 at 11:46 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, All-Pro expdtn Leaf Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders LCAskids diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 35" Dynapro MT's
    There is a roving group of Native Americans that pilfer seatac's parking lots. Lock your shit up tight, take all valuables with you, and be prepared with the possibility your truck has been broken into, and you cant do a damn thing about it.

5. Jul 17, 2011 at 10:12 AM
    Tarik

Member:
    Victoria BC
    FYI. The signage is incredibly clear, easy to follow and super convenient.
    A+ to SEATAC for providing this!
    Thanks Tacoma206!
    Damn that's crazy about the break ins. Luckily mine was fine today and we were in and out without a single issue.

To Top