1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SEC Football BS Thread...the real football thread.

Discussion in 'South East' started by T4golfR, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Nov 28, 2016 at 2:48 PM
    T4golfR

T4golfR [OP] Golf dad > Soccer mom

Member:
    First Name:
    Allen
    HSV, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    08 T4R
    Golf club accommodation mods
    I have sucked at keeping this thread alive the past month. Who knew work, planning a wedding, and life in general would be so hectic???:anonymous: Anyway, just a fast recap real quick.

LSU - Coach O!!!!! I love this hire. I feel coach O deserved this. Anxious to see what he can do. Just leave Kiffin out of it! HAHA

Texas - Everyone knew Strong was gone and Herman was their man, now time to see them put their money and mouths to the test!

Every team in the SEC makes it to a bowl game except the state of MS! Tough year for both squads but things are looking up for both teams with their young QBs.

Rest of SEC congrats on the bowl games. Curious to see who actually gets the SEC nod for the Sugar Bowl. Time will tell.

Bama pulled out an ugly (first half) win against AU. Glad to see us finally show up on Offense in the 2nd half and do what we were suppose to do. Got UF this weekend for the SEC and I feel very confident that we will walk away the big winner again.

Finally, I don't care who you are a fan of, but in my opinion OSU does not deserve to be in the Top 4. Don't give a damn what their record is or anything, according to their own Big 10 Commissioner, Bob Dulaney...No conference deserves 2 teams in the Top 4, and Conference Championships should determine them. He said at the beginning of the season that it "wasn't fair" for the SEC to get 2 teams in and that he would make it a point to not let that happen. So we will see if he backs up his own words.

BYJOSHCOOK likes this.
  2. Nov 28, 2016 at 3:04 PM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
    X2 only conference champs should make it unless they are too low ranked