1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Selling a good Infinity Truck Sub/Amp Basslink T $150

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Taco21, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Oct 21, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    Taco21

Taco21 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Columbus Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4
    Stereo

I live In Columbus Ohio Area

I am selling my Subwoofer system.

This system sounds Awesome is a great way to add bass without taking up a ton of space.

This system was over $300 new I did not Abuse the system.

It has a built in Amp and X-over I have an Amp Kit that I could give you if needed.

I am just Upgrading my system and no longer have a use for it.

It is only 6 1/2 inches deep so it's perfect to put in a truck or for stealth install.

I will be happy to play the Sub for you if you live close by,You can see it work and listen to it. When you hear it You will be Amazed It hits the bass nice!

Do Not Email Me

Call Me @ 614-592-5222

No Trades
    BASSLINK T

Low-profile powered subwoofer system with 250W Class D amplification, 10" subwoofer, and dual 10" passive radiators.

• Infinity’s BassLink T has been developed to deliver great bass in pickup trucks, SUV’s and hatchbacks. Its low profile design allows it to be positioned in the confined space of a pickup truck, or behind the rear seats of a hatchback or SUV. Small in size but big in output, BassLink T requires produces enough bass to wake up the neighborhood. BassLink T consists of a 10-inch subwoofer, two 10-inch passive radiators and a 250-watt Class D amplifier housed in a great looking rigid polymer enclosure, all carefully engineered to work together as a unique, integrated system. The extremely versatile BassLink T accepts both speaker-and line-level inputs, and it provides an internal low-pass filter, proprietary signal processing and abundant amplification. User-adjustable controls allow listeners to set the system’s response to achieve optimum performance based on the vehicle’s cabin gain or transfer function. These controls include: a 0 or 180-degree phase switch; a continuously variable electronic low-pass filter that is adjustable between 70 and 170Hz; variable input sensitivity; and Bass EQ that provides for adjustments between +3 and –6dB. At maximum gain, the system can accept inputs as low as 250mV.

• BassLink T includes a remote level bass control allow adjustments to be made from the drivers position.

41td9pJ-QhL__SS500_.jpg
    Basslink.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg

2. Oct 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    my boss has this setup behind the back seats in his chevy 2500, they sound great!

bump for a good deal and product

3. Oct 21, 2010 at 8:33 PM
    Taco21

Taco21 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Columbus Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4
    Stereo
    It's in good shape too.

I'm almost sorry I didn't wait to order my new subs.
    With the new component set and crossover, I really didn't need a new sub.

Products Discussed in

To Top