1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Selling My '05 Taco

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by StarGazer, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Oct 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    StarGazer

StarGazer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    MegaMan!
    Wherever, Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2007.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4
    I've done so many mods to this truck it turned out to be a Dodge Ram 2500! WOW was that expensive!!
    Well guys / gals, I finally moved up to a larger truck. My family out grew it sad to say. I finally got tired of having my 12yr old son prop his long legs in between me and the wife on 6 to 12 hour road trips. The truck I'm selling is in perfect working order w/ some wear on it for being 5yrs old. It has a 4.0L V-6 w/ a tow package (max tow is 6,500lbs). I live in Frisco, Tx. so it probably would be best if you were a local buyer (but if you want to purchase it out of state that's your call). Selling it for $18,000 but am willing to negotiate a final price. Won't show pics of my new truck cause you all might try to kill me for being a trader! LOL (unless you want to see them of course). You can pm me for more info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry I tried reloading this pic several times and it still comes in half way.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]