1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

shell accessories !?!

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Yota_dvl, May 16, 2009.

1. Yota_dvl

Yota_dvl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Central Utah
    Vehicle:
    03' Ext cab 4x4
    SAS KIT - trail-gear 5" lift alcan springs greasable shackels gears front 410 rear 411 Kicker subs 3,000 mile drive to Alaska, 3,000 back "Mod" rear diff breather
    k so buddy found a shell off the side of road, missing back window and little banged up but gave it to me foe FREE :D cuz it fits PERFECT! - Do any of you that have shells have stuff in them? like lights? speakers? other ?
    - I dont really like the look of shells but free is free and i like the idea behind them, but anyone really done anything else in or to their's?

2. JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
  3. Yota_dvl

Yota_dvl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Central Utah
    Vehicle:
    03' Ext cab 4x4
    SAS KIT - trail-gear 5" lift alcan springs greasable shackels gears front 410 rear 411 Kicker subs 3,000 mile drive to Alaska, 3,000 back "Mod" rear diff breather
    I Know! try tellin my F'k'n camera that! it wont save pictures to the card any more! but back to this thread , my shell is STOCK, PLAIN , normal so no true piont of needing pics of mine, I want pictures of YOURS and what all if you have done anythin to them!

To Top