1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

She's a fat pig! What's next on your wish list?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by RCRcer, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Oct 24, 2016 at 11:53 AM
    RCRcer

RCRcer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    The holidays are fast approaching. Black Friday, GB's, sales, sales, sales. Time to start hinting to the wife or flat out treating yourself.

Yes, my truck is a fat pig. She's been gaining weight since I've brought her home and still gaining. One big fat brick plowing down the road. Her ass is starting to sag and needs some support panties.

First on my wish list - Spring Packs, Flip Kit, Bump Stops and all the hardware to go with it!

Happy Holidays Guys and Gals, what's on your wish list?

ChadsPride and MrCrowntown like this.
  2. Oct 24, 2016 at 12:13 PM
    jpereira2

jpereira2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2013 double cab trd off road
    Bilstein 6112 4th notch Bilstein 5160 rear Camburg ball joint UCAs Old man emu dakar leafs 265/75R16 Cooper ST Maxx Crux stereo a/v interface UltraGauge ARE fiberglass cap Wet okole seat covers Retro fit source Led fog lights Superbrightled pods in rear bumper Superbrightled light bar in grill Rock blokz mud flaps SOS Rock Sliders RCI Skid Plates (to be painted and mounted)
    Well i just order 4 skid plates so all i need now are some new tires.....255/85/16 cooper st's

3. Oct 24, 2016 at 12:16 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    So she's gaining weight as well. Is she fat yet?

jpereira2[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. Oct 24, 2016 at 12:27 PM
    nd4spdbh

nd4spdbh Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB TRD OR v6 Auto

factor in a bamf relocation bracket, and 12in stroke 2.0in body remote resi rear shocks... cus i mean, if you are gonna do a flip kit n springs do it right!

5. Oct 24, 2016 at 1:02 PM
    jpereira2

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 6112 4th notch Bilstein 5160 rear Camburg ball joint UCAs Old man emu dakar leafs 265/75R16 Cooper ST Maxx Crux stereo a/v interface UltraGauge ARE fiberglass cap Wet okole seat covers Retro fit source Led fog lights Superbrightled pods in rear bumper Superbrightled light bar in grill Rock blokz mud flaps SOS Rock Sliders RCI Skid Plates (to be painted and mounted)
    If you mean lifted, then yes, Bilstein 6112/5160 with dakars and camburg UCA

6. Oct 24, 2016 at 1:24 PM
    MrCrowntown

MrCrowntown Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alyn
    Ky
    Vehicle:
    06 Extended cab Prerunner 2.7
    Dirt King Mid travel with King 2.5 coilovers, Baja Kits chase SUA with 14in fox smoothies under custom hangars.
    I already bought dirt king upper and lowers with king shocks..

Baja kits sua kit... they're on the way...

and i'm gonna buy me a radio today.......

and tires tomorrow....

Treat Yo'self 2016

Dalandser and EricU like this.
  7. Oct 24, 2016 at 1:28 PM
    DGXR

DGXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Friend
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 2.7L SR5 2-wheel drive
    Wish list:

I WISH people would stop dinging my doors in parking lots, and start parking inside their own stalls as if they give a damn...

ain't gonna happen :(

Merry Christmas

Sugar Silva likes this.
  8. Oct 24, 2016 at 1:30 PM
    stickyTaco

stickyTaco Fuck Cancer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Reno/Tahoe
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB TRD-OR
    Fox/Dakar with Relentless goodies and stuff
    I'm hoping to order a winch so I'll be all set when I get the truck to Relentless in January to fab a winch tray

9. Oct 24, 2016 at 1:36 PM
    Crosis

Crosis Tertiary adjunct to unimatrix 01

Member:
    Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Park away from the crowd and walk. I park further out than fat westerners ever want to walk so my 7 year old truck still has zero dings.

10trdtaco, Sugar Silva and TACOVRD like this.
  10. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:27 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    Already have the 2.0" body remote resi rear shocks but the BAMF relocation bracket hmmm.... might need to check that out.
    She has gained some of her weight on the BAMF diet, Jerry has some very high calorie items!

11. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:30 PM
    Pigpen

Pigpen My truck is never clean

Member:
    Northwest Montana
    Vehicle:
    2012 AC Manual 4.0 4x4 Base Model
    Access cab toolbox/ dog bed with seats and headrests deleted, waterproof TRD seat covers, yellow wire mod, diff breather relocated to tail light, engine block heater, Leer topper with Yakima tracks and rack, Yakima rack on cab, Ride Rite with Daystar cradles, CBI hidden front hitch, wired for winch front and rear Warn quick connect, Warn x8000i on external carrier, sway bar delete, trailer plug relocated to bumper, Pelfreybilt IFS and Mid skids, ECGS front diff bushing, ARB CKMA12 compressor, 255/85/16 Backcountrry MT 3 load E tires on stock steel rims, Up2NoGood heated mirror kit, Husky X-act Contour front floor liners, Northstar AGM 24F battery, Pelfreybilt bolt on sliders with kickout and top plates, TRD Pro headlights, Depo smoked tail lights, Energy suspension body mount bushing kit, OME Dakar leaf packs with AAL, Billstein B110 rear shocks, OME 90021 front shocks with 885 coils, SPC LR UCAs, Up2NoGood 2wd low range mod, 4 Wheel Campers Grandby slide in camper
    Flip kit and Timbrens, then rear bumper

12. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:35 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    Nice lift! How do you like the dakars? I'm considering those.

And by fat I mean how much weight have you added to her? Seems like everything you do no matter how diet conscious you are makes them fat.

13. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:37 PM
    Pigpen

Member:
    Northwest Montana
    Vehicle:
    Access cab toolbox/ dog bed with seats and headrests deleted, waterproof TRD seat covers, yellow wire mod, diff breather relocated to tail light, engine block heater, Leer topper with Yakima tracks and rack, Yakima rack on cab, Ride Rite with Daystar cradles, CBI hidden front hitch, wired for winch front and rear Warn quick connect, Warn x8000i on external carrier, sway bar delete, trailer plug relocated to bumper, Pelfreybilt IFS and Mid skids, ECGS front diff bushing, ARB CKMA12 compressor, 255/85/16 Backcountrry MT 3 load E tires on stock steel rims, Up2NoGood heated mirror kit, Husky X-act Contour front floor liners, Northstar AGM 24F battery, Pelfreybilt bolt on sliders with kickout and top plates, TRD Pro headlights, Depo smoked tail lights, Energy suspension body mount bushing kit, OME Dakar leaf packs with AAL, Billstein B110 rear shocks, OME 90021 front shocks with 885 coils, SPC LR UCAs, Up2NoGood 2wd low range mod, 4 Wheel Campers Grandby slide in camper
    I love my Dakars. I have the AAL in them too. My truck is "right at" GVWR (uh huh) rolling daily. I also load her down with work gear and tow trailer loads of forestry debris. Love the Dakars.

14. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:43 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    I like your thought process. Rear bumper is on the list. She just keeps getting fatter and fatter!
    Why Timbrens versus Wheeler's SuperBumps?

15. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:47 PM
    Pigpen

Member:
    Northwest Montana
    Vehicle:
    Super bumps are a softer replacement for OEM. I want timbrens to limit my up travel -I'm running Bilstein B110 shocks made for 6" lifted trucks. Lots of extended travel without a shock relocate, you just need to limit uptravel to prevent them from bottoming out. I already have the 29" brake lines needed for this setup with shackle flip. I currently have air bags instead of bump stops, but I don't need the added load capacity or lift they provide.

ChadsPride likes this.
  16. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:52 PM
    josh0351

josh0351 Californication

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    VA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '13 TRD OR | '96 4X4 Reg Cab (RIP)
    Some stuff...
    I second that, love the Dakars w/ AAL. Had her topped off with bags of top soil last spring and my rear hardly sagged.

17. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:53 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    Wow! Mines fat and getting fatter but yours is, well, bursting at the seams.
    With the AAL added is that like 3.5" of lift unloaded? What have you done for the infamous squeaking maintenance?

18. Oct 24, 2016 at 4:53 PM
    jpereira2

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    So far they are great. I have a cap that never comes off so there's some weight.

19. Oct 24, 2016 at 5:04 PM
    RCRcer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 OR DC
    Ahhh...gotcha. That makes sense. I really need to check the specifications of my shocks before moving forward and do some research on bump stops.

20. Oct 24, 2016 at 5:05 PM
    Pigpen

Member:
    Northwest Montana
    Vehicle:
    I have a cap that never comes off, as well as a bed platform and lots of recovery gear (including my winch) that lives back there full time.
    For the squeak, I used a combination of bike tire tubes and the largest zip ties NAPA had in the store. There's a very quiet squeak from somewhere, but nothing that's annoying. The best solution is to have a spring shop add anti friction pucks. Most of the springs in the pack already have them - it make no sense why OME didn't put the pads on all of the springs.

I have easily 3" of lift, with the truck loaded - 25" from center of hub to fender. That's with at least 400 pounds of weight back there.

ChadsPride likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top