1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shock rebuild shop near Plano?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by CurboCycles, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Nov 29, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    CurboCycles

CurboCycles [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Curtis
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BLACOMA
    AFE CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Donahoe Racing 2.5" Coilovers, all-pro 3" leaf springs, 5100s, 17" Method wheels, 285 Terra Grapplers, Avid step bars, scooped hood, painted bumper, debadged, black grill and Toy symbol.
    Hey guys, I'm looking to get my Donahoe Racing coilovers serviced soon. Anyone know a good place to have that done near Plano? I imagine I'll need to order the parts but I need someone that can do the labor.

Thanks.

2. Dec 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    PlanoTaco

PlanoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    N. Dallas
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport
    ToyTec Ultimate Lift Kit w/Dakar Leafs, Light Racing UCAs, XD Chrome Monsters & Nitto AT 285/60R18, AMP Research Power Steps, WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners & Stone/Bug Deflector, BAKFLIP F1 Tonneau & BAK Tiedowns, Redline Hood Lifts, OEM Bedliner, PopLock, Spare Tire Lock, Cut 4" off OEM Antenna, Ultra-Gauge, Tinted Windows, Entune Stereo, Console Vault, LEDs-Backup, Dome, Map Lights.
    I have used Xtreme Streetworks in Frisco and they have very good service as well as ordering of parts. They are a small shop but can do everything. They installed my Toytec 3" lift and will be installing my AMP research power steps next week.
    PM me if you want more info.

6447 Preston Rd
    Frisco TX 75034
    Jeff - Sales 972-731-8333

Products Discussed in

To Top