1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shoe Creek 2/whatever the date is/2010 picture/video thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by fireturk41, Feb 27, 2010.

1. May 9, 2010 at 6:07 AM
    slimatsea

slimatsea Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement TRD Manual
    The first time I went there I had a jeep liberty. After the first stream crossing I parked and left it there while we camped. Turns out this was a good decision. It rained for two days and the second stream crossing would have been over my hood on the way home. The lifted guys BARELY made it. My friend had a Rubicon on 37's and he harassed me for two days about leaving my rig down trail. He rolled his jeep and then blew the motor after we had it upright b/c he tried to start it immediately like a jackass. He was in the "pussy liberty" for the two hour ride home!

2. May 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM
    Menametony

Menametony Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 Black 4x4 DC Offroad
    Flow Master 40 Series, TRD CAI, Kings 2.5 remote res front and back, All Pro Front bumper, All Pro Skid Plate, PIAA 4" 510 XT SMR, TC UCA's, 265/75/16 WildPeak AT3 on ATX Artillery, LightForce 240 Blitz HID's, WeatherTech Vents and FloorMats, Cobra 19 CB & PA, Maglite mod both driver and passenger, safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, warn 10k winch, PRINSU CabRack, Cali Raised 42" Light Bar, OEM bed mat, softtopper. WeatherTech Mudflaps On order dissent bed rack and retrofits.
    man i wish i was still in va.. i could have made this run... =( any prerunners try it?

3. May 9, 2010 at 6:58 AM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    That's hilarious. He was probably cursing himself the whole way.

Products Discussed in

To Top