1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Should I Buy???

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by BobSaget916, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Nov 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

BobSaget916 [OP] Active Member

Oct 13, 2009
    First Name:
    Lafayette, LA
    06 Access Cab PreRunner 4-cyl MT
    Volant CAI Magnaflow Cat-Back HID's 6000k bi-xenon Fog Light Kit mod w/6000k HID's Tinted Tail Lights Kicker CVR 10'' Sub in Super Crew Sound Sub Box Alpine MRP-350 Monoblock Amp Pioneer Premier Head Unit JL 6x9's up front 6.5's in the back Tweets up front Mud Flap Delete 5 over 20% Tint in the back, 20% on the front, 35% on the WS EGR In-Channel Wind Guards Coming Soon -Doug Thorley Headers -Color-Matched Front and Rear Bumpers, Overfenders, Mirrors, Door handles, and Grille -Billet Grille or Mesh Grille -Bilstien 5100's front and rear -OME Coilover Springs -Rear Add-a-Leaf -33's after suspension work is done -TRD Skidplate
    I found a pretty good deal (IMO) on a brand new 12" Kicker Solo Baric L5 Subwoofer in a Kicker ported sub box. The sub by itself is usually around $180 on up plus a box. This box is specifically designed for the sub by Kicker. I found it for $225 shipped on Amazon. It seems like a Legit buy. Should I do it, or do you think I could find it cheaper? If you know of any places on the net that sell cheaper stuff please post it! Thanks!
To Top