1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Should I Get This Phone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by glennleno1966, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM
    glennleno1966

glennleno1966 [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey guys im thinking of getting a new phone and survice provider i have a tracfone but with texting and what not its getting to expensive so ive been looking at virgin mobiles 25 dollar a month plan and their lg rumor touch so i was wondering if you guys who have it could let me know how you like the plan the service and the particular phone im looking at like is it worth the 150 bucks or not any input is greatly appreciated thanks.

2. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM
    dogbite

dogbite Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    '10 double cab TRD OR
    OME lift, Leer shell, Beefed sliders, Extra 12V outlets for rear bench
    Tracfone has some related businesses you might find more to your needs. Check out Net10, They offer better texting options and minutes. I was a Tracfone user for a number of years and switched to Net10 this year. It was easy and the phones are better.

In some areas, Tracfone has teamed up wtih Walmart to offer a monthly "smartphone" plan. Two rate tiers depending on our projected use for the month. More money but could be handy in the right situation. It's called Straight Talk.

3. Jul 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM
    81shark

81shark Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 Base Access CP1
    before getting jiggy with the evo, we were using the tmobile prepaid phones. just make sure you do a full top up of $100 at a time to maximize your minutes. i have studied in the last few years, but tmobile beat the shit out of the other prepaid plans.

Products Discussed in

To Top