1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Show off your Harley

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by Blackened Taco, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Mar 20, 2009 at 6:20 PM
    Blackened Taco

Blackened Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2005 AC 4WD TRD Sport Tacoma Speedway Blue
    3 inch suspension lift, 16 inch TRD FJ Cruiser black alloys, 33 X 12.5/16 Swamper Trxus M/T, Line-Xed Toyota skid plate, TRD exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Full tint to match factory tint, In channel wind deflectors, Custom wired hidden XM, Black shorty antenna, Black background headlights, Sockmonkey TRD decals, Kenwood 5120 HU with navigation, Boston Acoustic SL60 front compnonent speakers, SL65 rear speakers, Grillcraft lower mesh grille, Black badging, AromorTech Offroad rear bumper and rear shackle flip kit Access tonnosprt cover, 12 volt power adapter wired in under the dash for standard plug in items. Recently added Devil Horn Toyota Logo, Thanks Andres.
    This is my other passion, would love to see some of the other members bikes, post your pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Remeber, there is no such thing as an ugly bike.

2. Mar 20, 2009 at 6:24 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    i dont have a harley, can I still post up? lol

3. Mar 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    That's a beautiful WideGlide Blackened.Here's my old one....'92 FatBoy with lots of goodies.I had a ball on it,sold it with 75K kms and rode it across Canada the summer before I sold it.

[​IMG]

4. Mar 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM
    Dilsky

Dilsky There go my nipples again!

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    2.5" Fox Extendable Coilovers, LR UCAs, Agri-Cover Larado soft top, Pop'n Lock, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, 20" Incubus Offroad rims

Here is my new bike that I just got ahold of...although I plan to sell it, I am already addicted to it!

5. Mar 20, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    3 inch suspension lift, 16 inch TRD FJ Cruiser black alloys, 33 X 12.5/16 Swamper Trxus M/T, Line-Xed Toyota skid plate, TRD exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Full tint to match factory tint, In channel wind deflectors, Custom wired hidden XM, Black shorty antenna, Black background headlights, Sockmonkey TRD decals, Kenwood 5120 HU with navigation, Boston Acoustic SL60 front compnonent speakers, SL65 rear speakers, Grillcraft lower mesh grille, Black badging, AromorTech Offroad rear bumper and rear shackle flip kit Access tonnosprt cover, 12 volt power adapter wired in under the dash for standard plug in items. Recently added Devil Horn Toyota Logo, Thanks Andres.
    Sweet Fatboy man. I bet the ride through Canada was ridiculous. So .... how much do you miss it? Nice ride, good work.

6. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Of course you can brother, post away!

7. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Very nice, I think they did a better job on the 105th editiion colors and logo as opposed to the 100th anniversay. The copper and black looks REAL good. For anyone that rides a 100th Anniversary, no dis intened. And yeah it is addictive, between the Harey and the Tacoma I am going to need a bailout soon.:D

8. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Thanks...The ride was tough to be honest.My father and another buddy and I shipped our bikes to BC from NB,about 3500 miles.We rode around out there and into Washington and I set out for home.....Four and a half days,riding dusk 'til dawn alone with nothing but a knapsack.Cool way to see the country,but next time it'll be wifey and I on an Ultra Classic and we'll take a summer.:)

Don't miss it too much...Three kids and a wife off all summer just doesn't lend itself to spending time on the Bike.My Pops still has one so I can scratch the itch when I need too.:D

9. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:18 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    It's about the experience man and you obviously get it or else you couldn't pack on the miles on that trip. My first long ride was a trip to the beach, new bike, ready to roll, beautiful ride down and borderline hurricane rain coming back. Truly sucked but it still to this day one of my favorite rides. Go figure eh? Understand the summer family, bike or not still good time spent. As far as your next bike ...... Utra Classic is ultra fun. Hope you get back soon!

10. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    well i only got a few pics up right now and there not the best..

l_319636b2dc714947964cd79df0cd485e_f64815b348daa0b73e52816ee3c88e9dd5f2cbf2.png

l_4541f120543a43afb0b60709e763ba22_cfad5434528111f8401ded111d4504f2dadfb498.png

if i can get someone to bite at my asking price, im selling it.

11. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:42 PM
    Evans381

Evans381 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Toytec ultimate coilovers. 5% Window tint. 40% windshield. Kenwood DDX372BT Monitor. JL Audio 12w0v3 subwoofer set in ported Q-Bomb box. 20" Gear Alloy Recoil wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    The Screamin Eagle
    [​IMG]
    The Pearl White Fatboy
    [​IMG]

12. Mar 20, 2009 at 8:04 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Very cool, nice pics Evan. The bare metal on the Screaming Eagle is really cool, great paint scheme. Meet ya at Deals Gap :cool:

13. Mar 20, 2009 at 8:09 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Some of you that ride might enjoy this, it's a video from the bars on my bike rolling through Deals Gap. For those of you who don't know, Deals Gap has a stretch of road with 318 turns in 11 miles with no cross roads and very minimal entrances, too few to count. One of the funnest roads I have ever ridden. Hope you enjoy. Evans post reminded of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taW0sjWFtUk&feature=channel_page

14. Mar 20, 2009 at 8:27 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Nice vid!

15. Mar 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM
    Evans381

Evans381 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Toytec ultimate coilovers. 5% Window tint. 40% windshield. Kenwood DDX372BT Monitor. JL Audio 12w0v3 subwoofer set in ported Q-Bomb box. 20" Gear Alloy Recoil wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    Thanks Blakened. The Screamin Eagle is all factory with everything you see on it including the paint, and yes Deals Gap is awesome.

16. Mar 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    C'mon now I know there are more pretty bikes out there, let's see them!

17. Mar 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM
    oaksmith

oaksmith Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    White TRD
    This my very first post!!! and my Heritage
    IMG_1342_b32dca5e8544b6492a13c5daf8381d8b4eb62be2.jpg

18. Mar 28, 2009 at 1:29 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Sweet ride brother, I see the MD location, I see the P.O.W. and M.I.A. flag. How many times have you done Rolling Thunder? I roll it every year that I am not in Indianapolis for the race on that weekend. Usually park at 22nd and Constitution and after that I roll over to Arlington National Cemetery and see pop. Motor safe man, thanks for posting.

19. Mar 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust

i love your bike!!

ive never really liked street bikes but ive always wanted a old beater harley and make it a fixer uper

20. Mar 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:

Thanks man, before I started this damn build on my Tacoma that was my money pit, I would love to have an early 70's chopper, like Easy Rider.

Products Discussed in

To Top