1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ShrockWorks

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by NakedGrape, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Nov 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    NakedGrape

NakedGrape [OP] New Member

Member:
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2013 Off Road
    The ShrockWorks nerf bar delivery took 4 months (5,500 miles) for my new 2013 Tacoma. This length of time makes me very nervous due to the payment upfront. The viability of a company comes into question and the ability to retrieve money back. Communication with Shrockworks only happened when I initiated it. When ordering I was not informed of the delivery time. Shrockworks does a terrible job communicating delivery times when ordering. The product they deliver is top notch but I would recommend other manufactures unless they can pin down delivery when ordering.

2. Nov 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    I think they build when an order is placed, the communication is another story. IMO, they are over priced and the build times are too long.

3. Nov 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    Ya, that's a little much. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  4. Nov 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    nfs257

nfs257 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    She gone
    Welcome to TW. Do your due diligence and search and you would see they dont have the best rep on here.

5. Nov 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    NakedGrape

NakedGrape [OP] New Member

Member:
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2013 Off Road
    I previously ordered bars in 2007 for new Xterra and delivery took about 4 weeks.

6. Jan 30, 2014 at 7:30 AM
    brs127s

brs127s Well-Known Member

Member:
    O'Fallon, MO
    Vehicle:
    04 D-Cab 4x4 Limited TRD
    TRD Headers, Aero Turbine AT2525XL Deckplate Mod, TRD tranny cooler, King Coilovers, LR UCAs, Alcan 5 Leaf springs and Bilstein 5100s, Shrockworks front bumper, CBI rear bumper.
    I orderd my Shrockworks front bumper through a group buy on FJCruiser.com. I knew the wait time would at least 8 to 12 weeks, especially going through a group buy. The GB was made around the first week of May 2013. I had several questions before and after the order was placed. The guys at Shrockworks always answered the emails immediately. I got a shipping notification on August 22, and the bumper was delivered 2 days later. It was packed and crated well. The bumper truely was a awesome. I installed it on my Taco a week later. Again, I had questions about the installation, which were immediately answered. The bumper fit well and looks sweet on my Taco. Would I order from Shrockworks again, definitely. I don't feel their lead time is any different than any other shop that builds their product upon order. The construction, fit, and finish of their products is top notch. Communication was good. I didn't expect them to communicate with me during the build process unless I initiated the communication. I did receive a shipping notification when the bumper was done so I could track it.

To Top