1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sierra Expeditions

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by micah323, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sep 28, 2020 at 3:04 PM
    HABOOBS

HABOOBS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Phoenix AZ
    Vehicle:
    2008 AZ-BASED DCSB
    This is a TOTAL BUMMER... Will and Kyle (his tech) were great guys to work with and always provided great customer service to me as a client and were great dudes overall within the industry.

However, I was just there about 3 months ago to get some work done on my shock mounts and heard about the shop having some issues. I'd hate to say it, but this doesn't come as a surprise to me... I know Will was having a hard time getting items to stock his shelves from all of his distributors and manufacturers (mainly due to covid) but I also know he's been dealing with a ton of personal stuff that I don't feel comfortable sharing here. Of course that's no excuse for people who placed orders not to receive their items or get their money back. Regardless, it's sad, because they've been in this industry for a long time and have always been more than willing to share knowledge and talk shop. But like someone else said.... I think this was coming for awhile. On a personal level I hope everything works out for both Will and Kyle.

PS: If anyone just so happens to have Kyle's number (@therealprotaco same tech? that you mentioned???) , I'd love it if you could DM me that. He's always been super helpful, real, and fair.

2. Sep 28, 2020 at 3:17 PM
    therealprotaco

therealprotaco Always Skeptical

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2021 Lunar Rock Tundra TRD PRO DC
    I don't have Kyle's info. I was talking about a different tech that formerly worked at Sierra but left right before things started going really south.

3. Sep 28, 2020 at 3:47 PM
    HABOOBS

HABOOBS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Phoenix AZ
    Vehicle:
    2008 AZ-BASED DCSB
    Got it. Glad he got you taken care of.

4. Sep 28, 2020 at 3:52 PM
    whatstcp

whatstcp currently drunk so don't listen to me

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Fontana, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma Regular Cab 2.7l 4x4
    King + Archive Relocation Wheeler's bumps +hydros
    Well that explains why my order from June hasn't shown up yet and why my emails have gone unanswered. What a shame :(. Didn't have much experience with them but it seems like we are losing more shops every month then what we gain

Products Discussed in

To Top