1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Signal markers for All Pro bumper

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by jkirkpatrick, Mar 7, 2012.

1. jkirkpatrick

jkirkpatrick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Edmonton
    Vehicle:
    2000, build thread soon
    Stealth sub box, total stereo overhaul, 883 OME with Nitros, Dakars, All Pro bumper, Engo 10,000lb winch w/ synthetic line, ARB rear locker, All Pro full skids, All Pro sliders, 7069 Pro Comp with 285/75/16 Duratracs, front sway bar disconnects, CBI rear bumper
    Hi,

I bumped a build thread, not knowing that it was in the build forum, so forgive me for spamming, but I think that the build forum might be a bit slow and this is where my original question should have been posed.

Could I do the signal light relocation to the parking housing AND wire in some LEDs to mount on the tube bumper without messing anything up? I like the idea of doing the signal mod PLUS some LEDs on the bumper itself. I think that maybe I could just "tap" into the existing wiring???

The website I'm looking at is here: http://www.trail-gear.com/miscellaneous

Thanks, guys

2. jkirkpatrick

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Edmonton
    Vehicle:
    2000, build thread soon
    Stealth sub box, total stereo overhaul, 883 OME with Nitros, Dakars, All Pro bumper, Engo 10,000lb winch w/ synthetic line, ARB rear locker, All Pro full skids, All Pro sliders, 7069 Pro Comp with 285/75/16 Duratracs, front sway bar disconnects, CBI rear bumper
    Just bumping my thread! Worst case scenario is that I'll do the LED and regular signal marker and see what happens!

3. jkirkpatrick

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Edmonton
    Vehicle:
    2000, build thread soon
To Top