1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SigPro 2022

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by hogeyphenogey, May 5, 2012.

1. May 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    hogeyphenogey

hogeyphenogey [OP] Rotted frame = New Truck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Chicopee, MA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off Road Crew Cab in White
    RokBloks mudguards, tonneau cover, cut my old LB bed mat to fit my SB, weathertech mats, RedLine hood struts, LED interior and plate lamps, child seat in the rear (my kid is the best mod so far!), center console light and "restaurant" organizer, floor-mount phone cradle, red grille emblem, red tow hook.
    Just got my LTC-A in mass... Only took 5 months. Went out and picked up a used Sigpro 2022 9mm. Came with 5 mags, 8 bxs ammo, 2 holsters and a magazine holster, with the factory box and a lock. Going out tomorrow for testfiring. Cannot wait!!!! Anyone else out there have one? Anything I need to know or be aware of?

2. May 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    prosthetichead

prosthetichead Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4
    I'm picking up my 2022 .40 next tuesday, not nearly as well equipped. let us know how you like it

3. May 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    hogeyphenogey

hogeyphenogey [OP] Rotted frame = New Truck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Chicopee, MA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off Road Crew Cab in White
    RokBloks mudguards, tonneau cover, cut my old LB bed mat to fit my SB, weathertech mats, RedLine hood struts, LED interior and plate lamps, child seat in the rear (my kid is the best mod so far!), center console light and "restaurant" organizer, floor-mount phone cradle, red grille emblem, red tow hook.
    Wow,what a pleasure to fire! I put 200 rounds through her. After the first 100, she started to bend up a little. A quick clean and lube and no issues whatsoever. I probably should've lubed it before I started firing it, but wow. Very accurate, very comfortable, very controllable. Awesome! I'd recommend this firearm to anyone looking at a 9mm.

Products Discussed in

To Top