1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Silver Grill 2nd Gen For Sale SOCAL

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by jdkeller, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Feb 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller [OP] How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Selling this grill. Bought it here from a member. Here is the link to original thread.
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n.../196963-complete-oem-silver-grill-emblem.html

Selling because I have two and do not need two. May or may not come with emblem.
    As you can see in his pictures the one tab is cracked. Does not affect function. Also has a tiny bit of that red mark on it. I havent tried to get it off but it may. It's not really visible though. And that small nick. Grill loooks good though. I am running it on my truck right now. The center of the grill is that greyish color not completely black. Check it out on my truck before you buy it if you wish. Local sale only in socal. I am located in Fontana but commute to Pomona everyday. $100

Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    Hiatt1991

Hiatt1991 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hiatt
    Ventura, CA
    Vehicle:
    2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 DCSB 4x4
    4" Bodylift 20" Offroad shock spacers Turbo Encabulator
    Dammit! I want. Come to the no pavement run!

3. Feb 28, 2012 at 1:48 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller [OP] How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    When is it? And if you want it you got dibs.

4. Feb 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Jgutz33

Jgutz33 Member

Member:
    Whittier CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner SR5 TRD OFF ROAD
    im interested if the other guy is out.

Products Discussed in

To Top