1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Siren electric circuit HELP!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas' started by Rebel Taco Man, May 11, 2012.

1. Rebel Taco Man

Rebel Taco Man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2002 Manual TRD SR5 4x4
    Bilsteins front and rear, Eibachs up front, 2" Toytec AAL in rear, Diff Drop, Grey Wire Mod, Kobalt tool box, Bulldog Keyless entry, Sportsman max-4 seat covers, modded EL Bazooka basstube, Friends of Coal sticker and license plate, Green Hooks, Green Emblems, Green LED sony radio, Green shiftknob.
    So, sunday i put in an aftermarket bulldog keyless. while my truck had another one in it when i bought the truck, brand unknown, but when removing it, it had the alarm features with a siren, and im wanting to use the valet switch to make the siren into a new toy, the siren has two wires, a red and a black (hot and ground) and the valet switch has two wires, a red and black (hot and ground) then i gotta bring in power, i want this to be like an external horn that has power all the time and will work when the button is pressed, now i need to know what to do with bringin power to the ciruit and what should be hooked up where....

To Top