1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

slight shimmy 0-5mph and shimmy in overdrive

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by aknagcameltoe, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Nov 17, 2007 at 11:07 AM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Sucks that you have to spend money to fix/cover up a problem that shouldn't even be an issue ? Why doesn't the dealer exchange your rims if he thinks " he " sold you a vehicle with defective parts ?

2. Nov 19, 2007 at 7:14 AM
    aknagcameltoe

aknagcameltoe [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma dbl cab 4x4
    none
    The only reason I wrote any of that was because I looked at your history and as I assumed , you have had many confrontations on this forum ! "Tough Guy" ...you Must be Mean with a cool screen name like Viper ! WOOOOOO
    scary dude in N.C. ! ..... will I ever see you ..Prob. not .... again I invited you next time you come to town to contact me ! I'll give you all you need to "get Me " it WOULD BE A PLEASURE to kick your OLD ass Mr Vietnam Vet ! see anyone with Half a brain would not have given up so much info about themselves in thier bio. Oh well I have wasted enough time on someone who
    is so possitive I will never meet ( unless I decide to ) .... so go back to jerking off to gay mens Pictures ! "VIPER" oh you should change your screen name to Tool !!.........oh shit thats Funny ! ... I appologize to all the other people on here that have been helpful with my truck woo's ... this useless
    negative conv. has been a waste of time. I will ignore this Dildo ( Maybe I shouldn't use that word as "VIPER " may get excited ) .... and only blog about tacoma issues, good and BAD ! ......

3. Nov 19, 2007 at 5:43 PM
    Viper-2

Viper-2 Secret Agent

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner with many mods
    I have edited this response to be not just to you and from my original wording to say the least. I am major sure you misunderstood my first post as being serious when some others here know I joke around like that. I should have made sure you understood and not responded like I did to your first post back. Hell, I get on ND's case all the time. ;) <---that's a blinky, it means I am NOT serious.

By the way, where does it say I'm a vietnam vet in my bio. I'm 41, that would make me a child around that time.

No one wants to hear this crap and stupidy on this forum or any other. The one thing you're right about is I should know better, but not about the profile...about the fact that to engage in this kind of thing brings down the community notch.

I am making a formal apology to everyone here for this, it's just stupid. I will take the hint and ignore it too now. I noticed others have avoided this like the plague. I don't blame you.

Perhaps on the computer sometimes when you are joking around it gets taken wrongly. I went back and read my posts and the first one that he got upset about was definitely taken wrong. I was joking and I thought the smiley faces would have told that story. To say no one will care about what you think when you bach Tacomas seems so outrageous I thought no one could take that seriously. I am sorry you did...it just escalated from there to name calling.

Of course everyone has the right to complain about whatever they want. It just made no sense to me to keep trying to convince everyone that Toyota and Tacomas suck on a board where everyone owns them & most people from what I've seen love them and deal with the problems. I should have just ignored it like 90% of people did.

Yes they do have some issues (Only certain trim lines) and that should be addressed and stated. Everyone can make their own decisions.

Let me just state my point once again that started all this in a clear unconfrontational tone.

I do love my truck (as much as anyone can love and inatimate object ;)) and it has had absolutely no issues in 5,700 miles. It's a great vehicle and I spent a lot of time checking out trucks before buying. It handles great and even with the TSB is smooth as glass.

I have not driven every Toyota so I cannot say anything about them except they seem like the big kid on the block nowadays. I guess they will make some mistakes and be put under a microscope now. That's how it is with the popular and the famous. I think the Tacoma is a great truck and it is sad that anyone has had a bad experience.

The other guy here has his opinion...like I said...make your own decisions.

Products Discussed in

To Top