1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Small problem with my Alpine CDE-HD149BT and my S5 phone.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by ZMan2k2, May 16, 2015.

1. May 16, 2015 at 10:02 AM
    ZMan2k2

ZMan2k2 [OP] “Hold my beer and watch this!”

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    ‘Berta
    Vehicle:
    06 Rad Red DCLB SR5
    I've chosen to stream music from my phone, with a 128Gb card, rather than convert to mp3 and put stuff on a USB stick.

Everything's been working great, up until last Tuesday. When I search for albums to listen to, I now get only one displayed at a time, it used to be 3 at a time. Artist and song menus show the correct 3 lines at a time, it's just albums. I use the stock Samsung music app, I've unpaired and re-paired the two, reset the deck, did a factory restore on my phone, deleted and rebuilt the music collection, nothings worked.

Anyone have any ideas? Alpines' call center couldn't replicate the problem, so they couldn't help, so I'm turning here. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

2. May 21, 2015 at 2:34 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    You could reset the HU back to factory but I would think the issue lies within the software on the phone. Check to see when the music app was last updated along with Android itself and see if the dates match.

You could try another music player as well. Or reset the HU back to factory and see if the issue goes away.

Products Discussed in

To Top