1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Hugh Morron, May 1, 2013.

1. Apr 22, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    F75gunslinger

F75gunslinger Ka like a wheel

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Rochester,NY
    Vehicle:
    SWB '10 Doublecab TRD Sport 4x4
    Cluster and Radio LED swap,Westin bull bar,2nd set of bed tie downs,URD SS,K&N filter,weathertechs
    I don't see a reason for his price to go down any. It's a box that costs better than 5k new....and he wants to break even on it...so his price is a good deal. I'd love a box like this...but have so many more things I can spend that kind of money on. I've got a simple Craftsman box set that does just fine for me...

2. May 10, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    Hugh Morron

Hugh Morron [OP] Manic Mechanic

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Schuylkill County, PA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCLB SR5 4X4 Barcelona Red Metallic
    ARE Cap, AVS Bugdeflector II, AVS Ventshades, DTRL delete, ABS/VSC/TRAC disable, Toyota LSD with clutchpacks, N-Fab Lightbar, Hella 700ff lights
    Like I said before, this box is too expensive for the average person to buy and put in his own garage. I am hoping to find someone in the business looking to upgrade to a bigger or newer box than what they have and save some money doing it. I only bump it about once a month to let people know that it is still for sale. Maybe some one who saw it last year and didn't have the money might be in a better situation this year (I hope everyone is doing better than they were last year). It can also be used as a secondary toolbox to hold specialty tools that are not needed every day. Anyway still for sale, PM me if interested.

3. Aug 2, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    Hugh Morron

Hugh Morron [OP] Manic Mechanic

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Schuylkill County, PA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCLB SR5 4X4 Barcelona Red Metallic
    ARE Cap, AVS Bugdeflector II, AVS Ventshades, DTRL delete, ABS/VSC/TRAC disable, Toyota LSD with clutchpacks, N-Fab Lightbar, Hella 700ff lights
    Just wanted to say that this box is still for sale. Anyone? (I hear crickets chirping) Still a great deal at $2500.00. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Products Discussed in

To Top