1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Snugtop w/Surco roof basket and lights for 2nd gen 6ft reg cab $1200 in Fullerton, CA

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by PyroTaco, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Jun 15, 2019 at 5:37 PM
    PyroTaco

PyroTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Reg Cab Tacoma
    Fat Bob's lift kit, 30's on stock steelies, lunchbox locker in the rear, and a ton of other general mods and additions to help the utility of the truck for my particular uses.
    Sadly, I have hit some hard times and need to sell what I can to make sure I'm able to pay bills and keep a roof over my families heads. With that said, I'm selling the Snugtop shell I have. Its silver in color (has chips and scratches, but not too shabby), it meant for a 2nd gen regular cab with 6ft bed (wont fit other cabs correctly due to shape), is carpeted inside, comes with a Surco roof basket mounted to a Yakima roof mount system, has LED light strips on the inside of the roof and rear window (as seen in photos), and will come with bars that can be mounted to the basket with LED light pods attached to them (seen in photos, but not currently mounted on the shell). Will also include sunshade materials for the side and rear windows which are cut to shape and held on by velcro. If I hit my prefered sell cost, I'll also include a bedrug mat for the bottom of the bed. Looking to get $1200 OBO. Located in Fullerton, CA.

IMG_20190608_082355_zpsss1lwenw_5ad159c091153cc1ac2db1095a26f09f8ed94c59.jpg

Please click link for additional photos.
    http://s242.photobucket.com/user/castmem/embed/slideshow/Tacoma%20Shell

-PyroTaco

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019

Products Discussed in

To Top