1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

So if this was your kid what would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Specalt, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mar 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    this would work 20-30 years ago...

today...the parent may end up in court with child endangerment charges.:rolleyes:

2. Mar 28, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    Hughesc99

Hughesc99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Derby, KS
    Now-a-days you have people getting all butt hurt about you spanking your kids....they think its child abuse. I have heard several stories of kids going into school and telling their teach that their parents "beat" them. Afterwards the parents are caught in a battle for how ever long trying to knock some sense into these ignorant people that actually think you are beating your kid. Reality is, everyone I know that got whippings/spankings/beatings as a kid ,including myself, are much better off b/c of it. Ending rant before I go into any other opinions on society.

3. Mar 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Alberta
    Strike this child with a hairbrush. ^^ haha

Scratch my truck? Haha he'd be sorry as fuck. Trail damage is ok. Douchebag damage is not. Why does the kid have a ps3? So he can talk about "your mom"?

4. Mar 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    SLACK3R

SLACK3R Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Tucson AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 dc trd or
    5100 front/rear, OME 885's, diff/carrier drop, 13/10mm spacers, Wheelers 2" AAL, LED map and dome lenses Bed mat MORE TO COME
    Yeah I will cross that bridge when it comes but today hes getting popped.

5. Mar 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    So this little shit is going to key his dads car because his dad is threatening to kick him out after the kid stole a credit card and bought a ps3? Do the parents know of this face book post? Not only is there the initial problem but the kid clearly doesent even think what he did was wrong! Fuck my first traction would be to beat the kid until he apologized, but I don't think that is the best fix.

I honestly think this is the best punishment V.

Take a way EVERYTHING he has. He gets ZERO free time to go out an do ANYTHING. Bar his windows and lock his door so he can't leave at night and cause mischief. Sell the ps3 of course, Then make him work for minimum wage to buy back everything he had before. If he doesent like that idea, then invite him to leave, with nothing but the shirt on his back ad see how long he makes it.

Hopefully some where down the road he gets the picture.

6. Mar 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    I would get a taser and tase the kid.

Products Discussed in