1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

so what have I found here?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by beefcake, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Mar 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    beefcake

beefcake [OP] J-rob

Member:
    First Name:
    J-Rob
    Central California
    Vehicle:
    98 4WD V6
    Debadged,Deck Plate mod, Helix throttle body spacer, magnaflow two chamber, smoked corner marker lamps, cb radio, smoked headlights, grillcraft mesh grill, URD short throw shifter, ultagauge, billstein 5100 front struts, spidertrax 1.25 spacers on all four
    I am installing my URD short throw shifter and i take out the center console to find this.... three sets of wires. Two are connected to the buttons shown in the last pictures but are cut off underneath the center console and the third one was underneath the shifter boot area leading to nothing, just had electrical tape wrapped around the end of it and it used to be connected to a toggle switch that i broke off a while back inside my compartment in the center console. The only thing that i know this truck had on it before i bought it was a badass stereo system and a TRD supercharger system

DSCN0422.jpg
    DSCN0423.jpg
    DSCN0424.jpg

2. Mar 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM
    vinnyvavoom

vinnyvavoom Well-Known Member

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    09 Black Access Cab 4x2
    Some stuff
    Looks like someone had an add-on that were not willing t give up when they sold the truck.

To Top