1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Socaltacomas.com T-Shirts Round 4

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by TRICOMA, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Apr 18, 2010 at 9:28 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA [OP] Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Responded to your PM.

2. Apr 19, 2010 at 10:18 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Everyone on the list has made payments or arranged a meet up time with me to pay cash. Everyone will get a sticker with their order!!! I should have them ready to ship on Thursday at the latest...Sorry again for the delay but they are worth it. Thank you everyone who ordered a shirts.

Those on the wait list I should have those sizes but I want to make sure before I ask for payment but you get first dibs.

PM please if you have any questions.

3. Apr 19, 2010 at 11:04 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    Those of us on the waiting list do we get a cool sticker??

4. Apr 20, 2010 at 5:44 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

If I have some left. I am not sure what I have and have to make sure everyone who pre-ordered gets theirs. I am sure I will have one for you though. And I will find out if I have a Med by Thursday.

5. Apr 20, 2010 at 5:45 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Manny I got your PayPal!!! Thanks. I will ship them or if you going to be at Fiesta Island I can bring it there. Up to you. PM or Text me. Thanks

Tri

6. Apr 20, 2010 at 7:21 AM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    Looking forward to them Tri! Thank you...

7. Apr 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Shirts are done and I just have to pick them up. I have been working a lot and with my dog being sick it was hard to meet up with my friend to get the shirts. I am hoping to meet with him tonight. They will be sent out right away. For expect 1-2 for California and 2-3 days everywhere else. I ship them Priority and they always come early. Thanks again for understand the slight delay. You will not be disapointed.

I will be available Sunday for people that want to come up and pick them up in Carlsbad, of if I am in SD that day we can meet up. I am generally near UTC at the Park with the Dog.

Tri

PM me if you have any issues.

8. Apr 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    SoCalR

SoCalR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rand
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport PreRunner
    Hope your dog is feeling/gets better. I'll give you a call on Sunday to set something up to meet up with you.

9. Apr 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    lemme know if you end up in SD on sunday!

10. Apr 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    Any update here??

11. Apr 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    It has been very hard to get together with my friend to get the shirts and send them out. I will contact everyone when I have them. PM me with questions. I apologize for the delay but it was out of my control.

Tri

12. Apr 25, 2010 at 8:18 AM
    David K

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    Call me Tri when they are in your hands, and I will book on down to Carlsbad ASAP!

13. Apr 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

David and everyone else wondering....I am picking up the shirts this afternoon. I will have them at my house this evening. They will be Shipped out to whoever paid for shipping. I will have the others at the Fiesta Island Meet on May 1st for those who want to pick up. Sorry for the delay again. You all will have your shirts very soon.

14. Apr 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM
    David K

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    I will be at Toyota Carlsbad getting an oil change today, I will give you a call and see if you are around. Thanks for your efforts to get us shirted!

15. Apr 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Shirts have been shipped to those who wanted them shipped.

There are extras for anyone wanting to order one now. They will be shipped the following day or can be delivered at Fiesta Island Meet.

Waiting list spots have been filled!!!

16. Apr 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM
    Tacomadude89

Tacomadude89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austen
    Just sent ya payment for 1 XL shirt in Charcoal. Would love a sticker too!

17. Apr 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Got it. Thanks Will ship it out tomorrow.

18. Apr 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Please before you make the payment please PM first so I can make sure I have the shirts available...I don't want a PayPal sent and I don't have the size.

19. Apr 26, 2010 at 9:05 PM
    MHS2846bg8

MHS2846bg8 Experienced Noob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    South Coast of Oregon
    Vehicle:
    21 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Dbl Cab 4x4
    4WP Factory Front Bumper w/Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch, AuxBeam 8-Switch Controller, Redarc Trailer Brake Controller, ARE CX-Evolve Cap, Bedrug Liner, Ditch Pod Lights, Aftermarket LED (OEM) Bed Lights, Console Vault
    Just sent payment for a Large! Thanks man!! Lookin forward to wearing it (possibly this weekend) !!

20. Apr 26, 2010 at 9:09 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

Already packaged and ready to ship tomorrow!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top