1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

(Sold) 04 TRD OR-ACab AT, 141k, New frame

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by Tacoday22, Dec 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 20, 2021 at 1:31 PM
    Tacoday22

Tacoday22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Vehicle:
    Prev: 17 TRDOR 6MT / Pres: 04 ACCAB TRDOR AT
    2004 TRD-OR-Access Cab AT, V6, 141k mi, new frame
    Extras: brand new Katzkin leather interior (full coverage + door inserts) & more!
    PRICE: $16,500 (firm)

It's time to say goodbye to my beloved 1st Gen Taco to make room for another vehicle in the garage. Available for pick up after mid-January.

• MI located
    • Complete service history is available on Toyota owner portal
    • Condition: Probably one of the best-maintained Tacos around. The only issue is the stock shocks that are due for replacement. All servicing has been performed at Toyota dealership. Complete servicing history is available on Toyota owners account, which will follow to the next owner. Recently replaced new parts include radiator, complete set of front brakets, timing belt, exhaust post catalytic converter, and more. Basically, my OCD has kept everything completely up-to-date to keep the vehicle properly running.
    • Never been modified or off-roaded (I don't count MI trail-riding "off-roading [​IMG])
    • Brand new frame replaced in the fall of '18
    • Alpine system with BT / BT microphone installed
    • No rust, garage kept, oiled with Krown (professionally treated into every nook and cranny underside, inside the frame & door panels...) every winter under my ownership (2nd owner) since the frame replacement
    • Line-X bedliner (the shiny mid-tier grade)
    • 265/75/16 Cooper AT with ~8k miles (+full spare).
    • Extras: Additional full set of BFG KO2s (235/85R16, ~10k miles); hard tonneau cover; new Katzkin leather interior and seat heaters (tan color, scheduled for installation within next two weeks)

ianeye, Toyoda213 and skusty like this.
  2. Jan 9, 2022 at 8:39 PM
    Tacoday22

Tacoday22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Vehicle:
    Prev: 17 TRDOR 6MT / Pres: 04 ACCAB TRDOR AT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top