1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

***SOLD*** 2001 DCSB 4X4 SR5 Beauty! Video. Asking $11,900

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by cabowabotacoma, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Apr 29, 2020 at 7:33 AM
    cabowabotacoma

cabowabotacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    I made a video presentation for you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_5ZVthw8_Q&t=23s $11,900! Please excuse the cursing. I was getting a little frustrated with some guys coming around with weedwhackers and lawnmowers. I was a lot louder for me than you'll hear in the vid. You'll see in the video the back seats are out. I have them and they are in great shape.

I do a lot of driving all over Florida and I'm moving over to a Ridgeline. Just better for my purposes, mileage, etc...

You can definitely tell this one has been loved its whole life. I bought it from a woman who was an equestrian rider and polo player who used this truck around the polo grounds to take care of her horses and whatnot. When she finally decided to move on from it, she almost couldn't do it! I actually had to sit down and counsel her that it was time to move on and it was going to a good home LOL! Not even kidding!

In 2015 she got a frame replacement. At that time, they replaced all of the suspension components so everything underneath is relatively new. I have the receipts showing all that.

Since I took it over, I've pretty much gone through everything needed and more. I immediately did the timing belt and related parts. Much of what I did to it is at my build thread here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/cabo-wabos-build.595360/

I've done a couple other repairs that aren't on the build thread. Very recently, within the last 3 months, I did the valve cover gaskets, front swing arm bushings and end links.

This truck has no squeaks, no rattles, no leaks and she doesn't burn oil. It's a pure pleasure to live with!!

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Dalandser and JKU3000 like this.
  2. Apr 29, 2020 at 7:59 AM
    YBY

YBY Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1990 4runner SR5, 2006 4runner sport edition
    Nice build. Milage?

3. Apr 29, 2020 at 8:06 AM
    YBY

YBY Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1990 4runner SR5, 2006 4runner sport edition
    disregard just opened the video on youtube!

4. Apr 29, 2020 at 8:12 AM
    cabowabotacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Yep. All info in the vid.

5. May 1, 2020 at 5:25 AM
    cabowabotacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    $11,900! Come scoop this baby up! Documented and dialed in!

Dalandser likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top