1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold. 2004 3.4L DBL 4x4 $5000

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by Ellis42sbgtf, May 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 8, 2021 at 6:47 AM
    Ellis42sbgtf

Ellis42sbgtf [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Birdsboro, PA
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DBL 4x4 3.4L
    Selling my 2004 Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab Automatic with 327,000 miles for $4500, I bought the truck a few years ago at 267,000 miles.

As of now there's a P0420 code and I recognized an exhaust leak around the muffler. I had priced a new exhaust system on Ebay at $600 obviously lower quality cats.

This truck is due for a timing belt change/water pump, as well as replacing valve cover seals as they're leaking and before I wash the engine bay with some degreaser causing some smoke in the engine compartment and cabin. Was considering doing all this as parts would only be about $350 but I just don't have the time.

The transmission works great as does the 4x4, although I've never used 4low or the locking rear diff I'm assuming they're working as well.

The truck was in a minor accident and probably is the reason the previous owner put the front bumper on btw I have never seen another bumper like it and is beautiful by itself. Have even considered just parting this truck out because of the value of this bumper alone...the rear bumper I damaged by backing up into a light pole (doh!) Oh and the passenger side step rail is slightly bent, previous owner 4 wheeling incident I assume.

Tires are relatively new but are showing some wear on the inside which I have heard is common on these trucks but perhaps even more so since there's a small body lift (1.5" maybe) and right now has 1.25" aluminum wheel spacers. The rear suspension has airbags which I have really loved having.

Anyways the pictures will show you the truck and I believe the frame is in good condition, but I would like to see it cleaned and protected with something soon to prevent rust. There are a couple small spots of rust on the bed.

Here's the craigslist post for more pictures 20210402_172644.jpg 20210402_172644.jpg
    https://reading.craigslist.org/cto/d/geigertown-toyota-tacoma-2004-dbl-4x4/7309131437.html

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top