1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold...2011 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off Road

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by vertrx7, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 20, 2020 at 5:17 PM
    vertrx7

vertrx7 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rolf
    As indicated, this is a double cab, short bed TRD OFF Road. It is the Barcelona Red color with gray and red leather interior. I can also replace the red leather with the factory gray, cloth covers which will reduce the price. Driver side rear, backrest is not on the truck right now but will be at sale. I removed it as I was putting on the leather seat cover a while back. Never got to put it in yet.
    All parts work and nothing is broken or missing. The first owners were a couple in Colorado and had the truck serviced Boulder, CO. There are numerous dealer service records. Second owner also in Colorado drove the truck locally and was anal about maintenance. I took the truck to South Carolina. Nor rust or issues with the underside.

It is slight lifted with what I believe are nFab side rails. I am not sure, but it sits higher than my sons factory TRD Off Road on Bilstein shocks.

HomerTaco grille, so you probably know what quality his units are. I waited about 6 months or so if I remember right to get it. I have the chrome if you don't like the replacement.
    F5 SCS wheels with Falken tires.
    I can replace the F5 wheels with a set of Method wheels which have golden centers.
    Everything works as it should and it has been maintained with Mobil 1 5w30.

Bilstein shocks
    Axxess bed cover
    Toyota bed mat
    Apple Car Play

178862 miles and it will go up a bit as I drive it. This truck has highway miles on it as its been to Texas, Michigan, Minnesota, etc. No issues, no excuses.
    Asking $17,500 or best offer.
    Located in South Carolina. Can help with delivery depending on how you want it and where you are.

You will see a bed extender in the pictures, that is not included.

IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg IMG_1356.jpg IMG_1359.jpg IMG_1361.jpg IMG_1362.jpg IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1365.jpg IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1367.jpg IMG_1368.jpg IMG_1369.jpg IMG_1370.jpg IMG_1375.jpg IMG_1378.jpg IMG_1380.jpg IMG_1385.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
  2. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:07 AM
    vertrx7

vertrx7 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rolf
    Since not everyone likes a red interior, I am going to replace the red interior with the factory stock gray, cloth interior, TRD seats. I will also be replacing the F5 SCS wheels with a set of same size method wheels with newer Cooper tires on them. As a result of those changes, I am lowering the price to $16,400.

Pdugan6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top