1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD - 2016 TRDOR 6mt MGM - 38k miles - $30.5k - Baltimore MD

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2016-2023)' started by Trips222, Sep 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 21, 2018 at 6:40 AM
    Trips222

Trips222 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Baltimore MD
    Vehicle:
    '16 DCSB OR MT
    3 Kid Seats
    SOLD

2016 DCSB Off Road with the 6mt
    381xx
    MGM
    Tow Package
    Premium and Tech package which included in 2016:
    - Replaces chrome rear bumper with color-keyed rear bumper
    – Dual zone automatic climate control
    – Heated front seats
    – Rear parking assist sonar
    – Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
    - Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
    – Auto headlights
    – Moonroof

It has been used. It has moved us into a new house, firewood a few times, and plenty of adventures with the kids. Three kids in the back, but nothing that has not been able to be vacuumed or wiped off. This truck has seen mud and sand, but never abused in either. I have not towed with this truck. Maintenance to date done at dealers. I drive at least 82 miles round trip to work, on highways. I'm in and off early, so those are normally at regular speed and not sitting in traffic.

The bad:
    Power steering rack was replaced under warranty at 30k. No issues or leaking since. Alignment was also done at this time.
    Normal use marks. A few scrapes here and there. One long discoloration on right front panel. Who knows what it is from as I don't remember it happening. (pic to come)
    Bed has normal use, but has been used.
    3yo pulled off rear view mirror. Local shop quoted a bit over $200, depending on time I may still fix this.
    OEM tires. Been rotated on schedule and still have life, but I would consider replacing within the year.

Price is based on Kelly Blue book. We do still have a loan on it through Toyota Financial, so we would need to work that out during the process. A dealer has already given me a quote. That number along with the tax savings puts me up here. I'd rather someone who wants the truck have it other than a dealer jacking the price.

You can message me here or at timothy.r.rhodes@gmail.com. I'm just outside of Baltimore in the Owings Mills area.

image1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top