1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD 2017 SR5 Doublecab 4X4- Texas

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2016-2023)' started by maypearl, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 10, 2016 at 11:38 AM
    maypearl

maypearl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Maypearl, TX
    Vehicle:
    17 Taco DCSB 4X4, 16 Canyon Diesel 4X4 SLT
    Considering selling my Tacoma. There are no issues with it. I have a 50 mile one way commute and need something more fuel efficient. Came out of a diesel sedan, and I guess I'm going to have to stick with a sedan for the MPG's.

Since I've had the truck I've added a Daystar 2.5/1.5 leveling kit, BFG 285/70/17 tires and rims from 4 wheel parts, and a factory folding tonneau cover. I also replaced the factory speakers with Focal's. No sub woofer, just the factory speakers. It has 5000 miles on it currently.

I am asking $33,900 for it. I've added almost $5K in accessories. So you can buy a new base truck, or this one , and get all the adds.

The side picture makes it look like it's got a BRO lean. It sits level, I just had stuff in the bed when I took the pic. If you look close you will see my old tires and rims in the bed.

With Lift Corner.jpg
    With Lift.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  2. Nov 10, 2016 at 5:17 PM
    FlippinTaco4x4

FlippinTaco4x4 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Vehicle:
    2016 Grey Tacoma TRD Sport
    Oracle LED Headlights, Diode Dynamics LED Fogs, Cali Raised 31.5" 3D Light Bar
    How do your speakers sound? I'm thinking about upgrading mine or just adding a sub/amp. What are your thoughts?

3. Nov 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM
    maypearl

maypearl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Maypearl, TX
    Vehicle:
    17 Taco DCSB 4X4, 16 Canyon Diesel 4X4 SLT
    I spent a grand including the amp and install. They do sound better, but if I were to do it over again, I'd have stuck with the factory speakers and drop in a sub. I was trying to avoid a sub for space reasons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top