1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD PIAA 510 Lights SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by razortaco, Nov 21, 2011.

1. razortaco

razortaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black PreRunner TRD Off Road
    Bed Pocket Lights, Carriage Works Billet Grille, Aries Bull Bar with Warn Off-Road lights, Valor Exhaust Tip, OEM Tube Steps, OBX Sport Pedals, Stubby Antennae
    SOLD

For Sale is a pair of PIAA 510 Driving Lights. These are a 4" diameter light with a great far-reaching beam pattern that is hella bright with the H3 55w super-white bulb. I believe others have fit these in the light openings for both stock and aftermarket bumpers. Had them mounted on a bull bar myself for the last 6 months but found I didn't get the chance to use them as often as I would like and am now changing up my front-end look.

Complete set with PIAA grill guards will come packaged in a box from a set of the "ATP" beams as I had the box left over already but these are the DRIVING light pattern. Only modification I made was cutting off the crappy PIAA switch and putting on a lighted blue rocker switch. Will come with the new & old switches but it's easy to swap in your own switch if you like as well. Looking to get $115 OBO shipped CONUS or open to any interesting trades for something comparable. Thanks for looking.

photo 6.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 3.jpg

2. IndianTaco

IndianTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    SO Tempting!!

3. toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    ^^^Yeah you never have enough lights.....

4. toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    My 6 PIAA lights so far

[​IMG]

5. Redgrom

Redgrom http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    san clemente
    Vehicle:
    4x4 taco and 96 ford bronco
    ATO front skid (need more but icon's might fail if I hang anything else from my truck) All-Pro front bumper thanks to a good deal here and a pesky encounter with a rock or 20, total chaos uppers.
    Thanks for the reply, GLWS!

6. MARSHBUSTER

MARSHBUSTER Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Alamogordo NM
    Vehicle:
    2005 SR5 4X4 Tacoma TRD
    Grill Gaurd/ Winch Bumper, Mile Marker 8000 LBS Winch, Custom Head Ache Rack, Custom Rear Bumper, Marathon Camo Max 4 Seat Covers
    Whats the best offer you will except???

7. IndianTaco

IndianTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    lol:D

8. razortaco

razortaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black PreRunner TRD Off Road
    Bed Pocket Lights, Carriage Works Billet Grille, Aries Bull Bar with Warn Off-Road lights, Valor Exhaust Tip, OEM Tube Steps, OBX Sport Pedals, Stubby Antennae
    SOLD for the asking price. Thanks buyer and everyone for the interest!

To Top