1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

(SOLD) Tacoma Towing Package OEM Battery $50

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada' started by KenLyns, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 18, 2019 at 10:22 AM
    KenLyns

KenLyns [OP] 8.75" Third Member

Member:
    Belly of the Beast
    Vehicle:
    4x4 TRD Off-Road Full-Auto
    LED Headlights, Volant CAI, 32" Duratracs
    TeecoTaco likes this.
  2. Feb 18, 2019 at 12:53 PM
    TeecoTaco

TeecoTaco Liberty Biberty

Member:
    SW Ontario
    Vehicle:
    16 Taco DCSB TRD Sport 6MT
    Modified the level of gas in the tank
    KenLyns[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  3. Feb 18, 2019 at 1:34 PM
    TeecoTaco

TeecoTaco Liberty Biberty

Member:
    SW Ontario
    Vehicle:
    16 Taco DCSB TRD Sport 6MT
    Modified the level of gas in the tank
    Interesting story...I have this 2006 RAV4 with 260K KMS on it. This thing is a tank. Still has factory exhaust, suspension and battery. Yup...the muffler has a slight leak but it hasn't gotten worse over the past 28 months. Front shocks have the rubber boot eroded away, been like that for at least 8 years now. Original battery, long cranking and covered with corrosion the size of your fist around the positive terminal...it actually wouldn't crank during the last cold snap. Left it over the weekend til average temps came back and cranked the buggy right up, no jump. Normally I'm on top of shit like these things and take corrective action, but these have became/become something extraordinary now. Cereal, 13 yrs and quarter million kilos and same battery? It was a daily driver from Brampton to downtown Toronto for all those years.

It's a string of pearls story now. I cannot in good conscience swap out these items until they fail completely. But, since the cold snap won't crank episode I did put my jumper cables and micro jump pack in it cuz I don't want to get stranded due to punky battery right? Then this past Friday I bought the replacement battery...not to replace it, just to have in the back hatch when/IF the original ever fails. I am compelled to take this factory battery to its very last breath before swapping it out. It deserves it. It's owed. And I get to tell this epic tale even further. So, 165 bux to Napa just 3 days ago...was even going to eat the core charge to obtain my goal. It's in the back of my taco waiting for delivery to the back of the RAV4

Then this ad comes up...24F is same as RAV4

Napa battery goes back for refund this week

I love karma

Tnx

Bocsy44 and KenLyns[OP] like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top