1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some questions about my 1st Gen.

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 45acp, May 17, 2010.

1. May 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    45acp

45acp [OP] Paint me back in Wyoming again...

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Boring, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    bone stock / unmolested 04 2.7L
    I'm looking at putting an All-Pro winch bumper on my truck, but I don't know if I need to fix the frame/tow point area first. I know it would be needed for installing an ARB, but what about All-Pro?

[​IMG]

Also, I have no idea what size wheel I need. I pulled some wheels/tires off an Xterra, but my hubs are too large for the wheels. However, the bolt pattern guide on 4wheelparts.com says the Tacoma and Xterra both have 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. So now I'm confused.
    This was the wheel I wanted to get.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/prodDetail.aspx?partNo=PCW98-6883F

Any help would be appreciated.

2. May 17, 2010 at 12:58 PM
    dylandercole

dylandercole Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 TRD 4x4 5-speed
    sway-a-way 2.0 coilovers, 1.5'' AAL, 1'' toytec shackle lift, Go-Rhino 3000 Grille Guard, Kicker KS6502 speakers, JVC KD-S24 Head unit, billstein 5125 rear shocks, Deck Plate mod, K&N air filter, Wheelers offroad front and rear braided brake lines, diff breather mod, power slot rotors, ebc yellow stuff pads
    I would say get it fixed before you throw an aftermarket bumper on. whats the point of having a sturdy bumper if its not supported correctly. as for the wheels the bore (I think is the term) size can be different even with the same bolt pattern. This happened to me when I got my mojaves, they sent the right bolt pattern but wrong bore size.

To Top