1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Someone left a tacoworld card on my truck

Discussion in 'New Members' started by roadrashchic, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:16 PM
    Taco505

Taco505 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 4cyl 4x4 5 speed
    OME 884's/90021, MD Dakar/Nitrocharger.
    hey hey hey only allowed to write that in the bathroom stalls not allowed else where!

2. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    roadrashchic

roadrashchic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    boo-kay
    Vehicle:
    2015 Black TRD Sport double cab
    Engine: K&N filter CAI Suspension: KING 2.5" Rem. Res. Ext. Travel Coilover w/Comp Adj (front and rear). Total Chaos Uni-Ball UCA’s and Deaver J66 1.5" Rear Leaf Pack. Tires: 285/75/16 BFG KO2's FUEL WHEELS D525 REVOLVER MATTE BLACK AND MILLED Exterior: Pelfreybilt sliders and hybrid front bumper/skid Front-runner Roof Rack, slim-line II, bed rack, tent, and 3 INCH LED 16W FLOOD LAMPS, (mounted to the hood via rentlentless fabrication mounts.) WishList: (pending soon..) bushwacker fender flares 40" LED bar winch rear high clearance bumper bigger tent with higher bed rack
    nah... it's more of a joke... but
    I do go through a week spell of depressions here and there (usually once a month) lol...
    dude.. I use to be a pretty big rock star in the motorcycle industry, I'm still pretty well known... I was the first female to take stunt riding as a profession/competitions... usually if I'm caught in a moto event I most likely will get recognized... or I use to be the show/event itself feature. I had a shit ton of sponsorships... TV shows here and there.. (sigh)

so coming from that... now to a hermit in my room studying physics/math/chemistry day in and day out.. and RARELY ever getting to exercise ... (a. can't afford a gym membership lol.. and b. i'm too tired from studying and being on campus all day.)

I use to be very active and athletic. traveling the world...

reason I dont chase that overrated dream... it was lonely road.. and it stopped paying what it use to... economy kicked my ass and all my sponsors ass.. the motorcycle industry pretty much crashed...

so I made the decision over a year ago to head back to school and actually get some use out of this mush in my skull... god knows I didn't use it at all in the 5 years I rode motorcycles! ha

3. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    BGrutter

BGrutter Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Baron
    Kansas City, MO
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 DCSB TRD OR
    Rear-View Camera Mod, Anti-theft Tailgate, No Mud-Flaps, Diff Breather Mod, Color-matched Mirror/Handle covers, Front Valance mod, Phone/GPS/Camera mount, and Illuminated 4x4 Switch ToyTec Ultimate Lift Light Racing UCAs
    Oh, O-Chem, how I don't miss you at all. Actually, I didn't mind it too bad because it definitely the most visually/spacially oriented of the Chemistries. But, it's still killer.

Med school should certainly be an adventure. You'll probably get a lot of lectures in Ortho about how your previous lifestyle was just "Reckless", lol. I'm quite familiar with stresses of getting through school, only to get to another one. Seems like it takes forever. But, in the end, it definitely pays off.

Maybe one day you'll be an Orthopedic Surgeon and you'll be able to relate directly to your patients. That or you could go more the route of the Sports Medicine doc.

4. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM
    roadrashchic

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    boo-kay
    Vehicle:
    Engine: K&N filter CAI Suspension: KING 2.5" Rem. Res. Ext. Travel Coilover w/Comp Adj (front and rear). Total Chaos Uni-Ball UCA’s and Deaver J66 1.5" Rear Leaf Pack. Tires: 285/75/16 BFG KO2's FUEL WHEELS D525 REVOLVER MATTE BLACK AND MILLED Exterior: Pelfreybilt sliders and hybrid front bumper/skid Front-runner Roof Rack, slim-line II, bed rack, tent, and 3 INCH LED 16W FLOOD LAMPS, (mounted to the hood via rentlentless fabrication mounts.) WishList: (pending soon..) bushwacker fender flares 40" LED bar winch rear high clearance bumper bigger tent with higher bed rack
    I guess i'm still bitter cause the wound is still kinda fresh.. it will only feel better once I start making money again... haha...

I dont think I would feel so miserable if I had more time to be physically active...

(can't wait for snowboard season to start.)

5. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    wen i get depressed i go out to the dezert and have fun...isnt there a lot of dezert in new mexico?

6. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    FamouzStarz

FamouzStarz The illest taco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    21 TRD PRO
    ICON Build and then some
    welcome to TW, good job alex you finally paid off LMAO ha ha jk bro

7. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    lol to many chicks joining lately. I SMELL BULLSHIT

8. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM
    roadrashchic

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    boo-kay
    Vehicle:
    Ya O Chem is kinda tough... not in the understanding it part.. it all makes sense.. it's just one big memory game... thank goodness I have an amazing short term memory! Baaaah hahahaha...

and yes.. a lot of people have implied the Ortho route... however.. the only way I would be interested in that is , yes, if I did take it to sports medicine.. because I dont want to be handle old peeps all day.. who knows if I even will make it through med school....

no one cares what you say you're gonna do... only thing thats impressive is what you already have done.;)

9. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:27 PM
    28ØØ3

28ØØ3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    boss
    somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend B
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB SR5 4WD
    VatoZone Especial
    x2

10. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    blackhawke88

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    :rolleyes:

11. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    roadrashchic

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    boo-kay
    Vehicle:
    yeah but my suspension really isn't made for off roading.. I have a 6inch lift and all terrain nito grittos or whatver the F*. but my I have a cheap ass fabtech lift.. and air- ride in the back for lowering it when i load my bikes in the back..

I have already destroyed my Rear diff from taking a jump in my taco.

sooooo i try to stay away.. but oh man how I would love to get me some long travel action..

I do have a crf150r dirtbike I need to take out...

but knowing me.. if I have aNY spare time at all... I'd rather take my sportbike out and do some wheelies.

12. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    IF YOUR GOING TO KILL YOURSELF,CAN YOU POST A VIDEO??????NO BIGGIE IF YOU CANT.JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT OUT THERE

13. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    Taco505

Taco505 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 4cyl 4x4 5 speed
    OME 884's/90021, MD Dakar/Nitrocharger.
    well who in the phuck whouldnt me a little bitter after leavin all that behind haha.

well quick bein so miserable and get to the taco meets, im sure you have a little time on the weekends to bs :p

14. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:30 PM
    28ØØ3

28ØØ3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    boss
    somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend B
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB SR5 4WD
    VatoZone Especial
    probably after the last few fiasco's, the trolls have learned how to troll it up and not get caught

15. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:30 PM
    S.B.

S.B. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco
    LT, Glass, CBI Front bumper, NWTI Rear bumper, 35s
    Welcome from San Diego. Well Actually right now its from Colorado Springs.

16. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:31 PM
    blackhawke88

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    long travel is over-rated :anonymous:

17. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    Ipunchwalls

Ipunchwalls Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Colorado
    O Chem 1 is just the tip, learning the foundation and all. Organic 2 is when its just memorized memorize and memorize some more. Anyways good luck on that test, and welcome.

18. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Wow, great website!
    Damn Girl, your crazy on that machine.
    Not to mention hot as hell, Welcome!!

19. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:33 PM
    BGrutter

BGrutter Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Baron
    Kansas City, MO
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 DCSB TRD OR
    Rear-View Camera Mod, Anti-theft Tailgate, No Mud-Flaps, Diff Breather Mod, Color-matched Mirror/Handle covers, Front Valance mod, Phone/GPS/Camera mount, and Illuminated 4x4 Switch ToyTec Ultimate Lift Light Racing UCAs
    Ain't that the truth. But it's always good to have those around you that support you. Not everyone is that fortunate, though I was. For those that aren't, that's an even greater test of fortitude.

My cousin is an Orthopedic Surgeon, dealing primarily with Shoulders, knees, and maybe Elbows. He was one of the first to finish a specific Sports Med fellowship (can't remember the actual name) in the U.S. He deals with a number of older people, but he's become real well established both here and in Europe (so I've been told and read a bit) for dealing with specific athlete injuries.

20. Oct 5, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    roadrashchic

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    boo-kay
    Vehicle:
    I frankly don't care to prove my identity of having a vagina to a forum board..

however, I have posted quite a bit of evidence that I am who I say I am.

posting a video with my taco in it... posting on my twitter account pics from my cell phone of my taco, a minute after I posted on here implying I would do so.. and lastly a dude from this forum knows he put his card on my truck.. the same truck that has the teamrebella.com stickers on it that was in the video.

Products Discussed in

To Top